HO HO HO 08!

So who's gonna accept the calling and come to the annual Christmas party at GameWorks in the Great Lakes Crossing Mall?

Once we get a general idea of who can go, we'll discuss the day and time.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

provided I'm not working, I might be able to make it.

Sounds like fun! Too bad I live about 700 miles away.

"You wanna, you gotta, you hafta hold on, Cedar Point...HOLD ON!"

^I hear that. I'll be there in spirit.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Sounds like a great idea TTD, I don't live but 50 miles away. However since I just bought a house and there are some problems with it right now, that needs attending to first, so unfortunatly I won't be able to make it. :(

If it's a Saturday like it usually it I will not be able to attend.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

I will go most likely depending on day.

I know that Dec 13th is the GOCC Christmas Party in Canton OH. Not sure when the ACE one is, so those weekends may not work for some.

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

The ACE party is the weekend before that on Dec 6.

Where is Great Lakes Crossing Mall?

2007 trips=39..08 trips=47..09 trips=79
maverick rides=143
dragster rollbacks=27

Actually it depends on if it is after or before Christmas. Probably before, so I will not beable to make it. But I am coming home December 26th. And Great Lakes Crossing mall is not even 15 minutes from my grandma's house. But Christmas parties are usually before Christmas.

It can be whenever is good for everyone. Obviously it'll be either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Great Lakes Crossing is in Auburn Hills Michigan, off I-75. If it's a Sunday there's a good chance I can make it.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

A Sunday is fine for me. Saturdays work fine too. Before or after christmas. Even next Sunday 11/30 would work.

Let's shoot for the Sunday the 7th.

Sunday the 7th should work for me. They are only open until Midnight that day though.

I don't have to work the next morning.

I can make the 7th, but before I burn up frequent flyer miles, I need high confidence in the date. Once booked, I'm essentially taking the flight. Can we commit to this date? Also, the sooner I know, the fewer miles I need to burn (and less worry on the award seats going away).

Also, what time would things start? I might do something goofy like flying out same day, attending, and the flying back right away.

Yeah, I'm a pain, I know, but it's difficult setting up a 2,000 mile flight two weeks out and minimizing its cost.

Thanks,

Aaron

Last edited by TekGuy,

Alright, roll call - Who can make it that day? I can and Adam can I would assume....

Not a chance for the 7th for me.. I'll be in Orlando..

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

I may be coming home sooner than I thought. If I do, I will be there! :)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service