Username Change?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I was wondering if it would be possible to have my username changed from "tedfuzz" to "TedFuzz" with the "T" and "F" becoming capital letters. Thanks for the help! :)

TedFuzz. No longer manually signing posts. Too bad. =(
Cedar Point - America's Roller Coast!
Ron Paul 2008/2012!

Is it really that important? No offense. Just curious.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Well, I normally spell it with caps, but for some reason I didn't on this forum. I promise I won't ask for anything else. :)

Ron Paul 2008/2012!

It would be better to private message Jeff or Walt. Instead of making an entire thread about it. Come one TedFuzz. You have been here long enough to know that. :)

"You wanna, you gotta, you hafta hold on, Cedar Point...HOLD ON!"

^ I guess the attention whore inside of me just pushed the create a new thread button. ;) Nice sig by the way. I hear the announcer saying it everytime I read it.

Last edited by tedfuzz,

Ron Paul 2008/2012!

Thanks! That was the commercial that came out the first year I became obsessed with CP. It is still my favorite. :)

"You wanna, you gotta, you hafta hold on, Cedar Point...HOLD ON!"

You have something on your face.

You can't edit user names.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Ted, don't feel too bad. There are more than a couple people on this site who wish they could change their usernames. Like don't you think John wishes he could change his name from something like Juggalotus? Like, what the hell is a Juggalotus anway? It sounds like some sort of psychedelic flower smoked in Archie comics.

;)

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

I know I can't edit usernames. That's why I was asking the staff to. But if it's not possible, it's all good. Although I do try to visit relevant ads that interest me at least once a day. :)

Ron Paul 2008/2012!

You still have something on your face.

That's what she said. ;)

Ron Paul 2008/2012!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service