October 3rd, 4th, 5th.

Anyone headed to the point this weekend? I am staying in the Lighthouse Point Cottages. Who is going to have the Margarita bar open this year?

Shoot the rapids, tame and dry. Thunder Canyon, wet and laughter. Snake River Falls, soaked and smiling. White Water Landing and the old shoot the rapids, Fun and missed.

Actually the margarita bar is open the entire way to CP and we usually put it back in the trunk before we get on the causeway so the people at the booth don't give us any guff.....

Nice!!! I can't do that will have my 13 year old in the car along with my Girlfriends 5 year old. Once we get there, Grandma and Grandpa will be watching the kids at night in there own Cottage. So the Girlfriend and I will be looking to unwind after a nice 4 hour drive while the kids Catch up with the elders.

Shoot the rapids, tame and dry. Thunder Canyon, wet and laughter. Snake River Falls, soaked and smiling. White Water Landing and the old shoot the rapids, Fun and missed.

I was joking, but you should take your 13 year old on everything while it is still scary.

I look up at Millie and go bah...I'd climb it and change a light bulb If I had to.

Me and my son will be there on Oct. 5th and 12th.

Me and 4 of my friends are heading up on sunday. Hopefully we'll catch some short lines.

Looking like I'm gonna be there on Sunday the 12th! Come on short lines!!!!

How much more weight loss will it take to get on Raptor, Mantis, MF and TTD?

Its going to be busy on the 12th.

2007 trips=39..08 trips=47..09 trips=79
maverick rides=143
dragster rollbacks=27

Our family will be there the 10th - 12th. Sounds like no one will be there on Fri night the 10th, that is good for my 10yr old son he wants to power ride TTD all night. Maybe we will power ride Milli. on Sunday if the line is not to long.

1)Magnum 2) Blue streak 3) Millennium 4)Diamondback 5) Maverick 6)Dragster (Point lover since 66 age 8)

I do not know if this will effect CP at all but this is Canadian thanksgiving. I do not know how many people will make a trip but it is a long weekend up here.

With the extended hours this may be the Sunday people chose to come. Also in the newspaper article about Single rider bob he said last Sunday was busy.

My fingers are crossed as I am coming this sunday but I am one of the people coming because of the Cdn. long weekend. Lets hope I am a minority.

I'm going out to get some air.

Well, Monday the 12th is Columbus Day. So the park is open late (10pm) on Sunday. I think in the past this has been a busier weekend. Federal offices are closed, and I think some school districts (I'm not sure on them because I don't have any kids in school) here in the States.

Goodbye MrScott

John

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service