July 1st Oh Canada!

I'll be there for my fifth trip of the year. Anyone else?

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Good luck with that Vince. I'll keep my distance during the week of the 4th of July, thanks. :)

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

I'm hoping for the best since it's the beginning of the week. I went last year on the second and it wasn't horribly, but we sure didn't walk onto anything. Anyway I'm going with a couple of noobs so it'll be fun anyway.

Well at least you're not going with a couple of newbs, thank God.

Ride on, MrScott!

I will be there. I have a room booked from the 1st till the 3rd. We are arriving early before check-in time on the first, and are leaving before the huge crowds get there on the 3rd.

I'm staying at Hotel Breakers. Does anyone know exactly how early you can check in to the hotel? I read somewhere on here (don't remember where at the moment) that you can start the process at 8:30AM. I know you can't get your room or key then but i want to get my early entry to the park for the first day.

I'm leaving today (Sat.) to head up to Erie for a few days before heading to the Point and don't know if there will be WiFi where i'll be at, so if anyone has an answer in the next few hours that would help out a lot. Thanks in advance!

You are correct. You should be able to get your early entry pass and come back later to get your room key.

Sarah

Thank you.

I should still be able to park in the Breakers lot also right?

No more trip for me tomorrow, I went to Wonderland today instead. Behemoth was well worth the drive and wait.

Really? I didn't enjoy Behemoth all that much. It seemed much too smooth for my taste.

Jeff Young

I absolutely loved the restraint system. The trims (on the hills, not the ones before the helix) weren't so enjoyable though. Riding in the back they weren't so noticable but in the front you could feel them grab hard.

Good thing you didn't go today Vince. They were filling the bayside lot by afternoon.

Ride on, MrScott!

I'm glad to hear that Bryan. I looked at the webcam around 1 out of curiosity but it didn't look jam packed. It's hard to tell just by looking at one section of the park though.

Vince982 said:
I absolutely loved the restraint system. The trims (on the hills, not the ones before the helix) weren't so enjoyable though. Riding in the back they weren't so noticable but in the front you could feel them grab hard.

I despise those kind of restraints on coasters. I prefer the seat belts and lap bars. You feel more secure, but at the same time get that good stomach feeling on the hills.

Behemoth was too overhyped in my opinion. I liked the hills but the trims on the one took it all away.

Terror Island Screamster 08', 09', 10', 11'

I like the restraints because you feel unsecure but you know you are safe. I wouldn't say it was overhyped because it was a great addition to the park. If the trims weren't there Behemoth would probably rival Millennium Force in my books.

Behemoth is, in my opinion, the best coaster at CW and probably the best coaster in Canada.

Having said that, it will never rival Millennium Force or any other hyper I've ridden, including Apollo's Chariot. The ride feels forceless in many areas.

Jeff Young

I think Behemoth should be at the top of everyones' list of CW's coasters. It isn't until you're at the park and ride Behemoth that you realize how unspectacular the rest of their coasters are.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service