June 24 - TTD Ride Night

So it got rescheduled - Anyone going? I've got Wednesday off, and thinking of making the trip for Tuesday Night and then Wednesday morning.

Haven't really ridden Dragster much in the past few years, and don't really care to a whole lot, but a Ride night sounds fun.

If it's as busy as last week, you won't have to worry about riding a lot during ERT... If it would have been open the full hour we maybe would have got 2 rides in :)

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

Ouch - That many passholders showed up?

I'd say there was at least 3 to 4 times more people than the ERT last year, when we got 7 rides in. I was guessing we'd get 2 to 3 if it would not have broke down.

^^ The old freeway pass line was backed up from the ramp to the entrance. It was more Extended Ride Time, than it was Exclusive Ride Time.

If I can get someone to go with me, I'll leave after work.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

What time are you done at work?

I think the big difference this year is that Point Perks are no longer an "add-on" and are included in the Platinum Pass. Also, Platinum Passholders from ANY Cedar Fair park can come to the ERT nights. People in the Columbus area with KI Platinum Passes can now drive up to CP for the day and take part in the ERT sessions.

I can't think of any other reason for the drastic increase in ERT riders?

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

That's pretty much it Josh (that and Tony REALLY promoted it). I remember hearing multiple people/groups complaining "Well I can't come for that one." and "I drove all the way from ______." So I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't as big of a crowd on Tuesday.......don't quote me on that though.....

And I get off at 5 (usually earlier) Ben. I would get to the park somewhere around 7:30-8:00, traffic pending.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Adam check your PM's.

May or may not go. Depends on if my truck gets fixed or not.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service