"Preview Post" option?

Hey Jeff, would it be next to impossible to incorporate a "Preview Post" button along with the "Submit Reply" button?

Just a suggestion.

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

I'll put it on the list for consideration.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Thanks Jeff, also can I suggest an "Author" section in the description of each thread? You know, where it tells you how many replies and views and such.

If you could add who started the thread along with the "who made the last reply" that's already there, that would be great.

Ride on, MrScott!

I also miss the thread author being listed.

Although it would be nice to see it "at-a-glance", you can always click the ">>" next to the story and see the first post from the author.

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

You're right Josh, I always forget that's there. It would still be nice to see it, as you say, at-a-glance.

Ride on, MrScott!

I still want a puppy.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

That's already on my list. That was just an oversight.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

The thread author or my puppy? ;)

The puppy. It has been freeze-dried and is en route to you via UPS. With some Dippin' Dots.

For packing material? Good choice. We'll get the clamps ready at this end; hopefully Fido will have stayed away from the light . . .

Freeze drying is not as good at preservation as Carbonite though. You're going to have some problems with decomposition, I recommend stocking up on air freshener until Fido is fully recovered.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Yeah, but then you have to deal with carbon sickness. Who wants to see some poor, pathetic doggie freezing and shaking, blindly bumping into furniture and falling down stairwells?

Crap, if it's Lassie who falls into a well, who will let us know? Certainly not that useless Timmy.

Lassie would, MacGuyver-like, find some means involving fallen timbers and rope to rescue herself. That is one empowered bitch.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service