August 17-21st

Hey everyone,

My group went last year around this time,met Factory81,but didn't hang out.(figured you'd just rather be to yourselves)This year looks to be mostly guys,just so you all know.We're good people and don't look to cause problems!We'll be staying at breakers!Hopefully getting in on the 16th,getting situated,then starting our vacation!!Coming from NY,OH,and GA.If your a loner and need a ride or want to latch on,let me know and we can see what we come up with.It'll be age range from 15-40's,mostly 21-31.Your all welcome to join or just hang out.I know this is in advance,but I've been thinking about it since Aug 07!HAHA!Let me know if your interested.....Until then,hope the weather's on your side.Hope all have safe trips to and from!Welcome 2008!!!!!

TTD - 1 rollback(Finally)
Rides on Shenanigan - 0

Are you trying to find people to join your group?

Diane

No,i'm not trying to find more,our group is anywhere from 7-15 people.I'm mostly just offering for single/group riders to join up,or hang out.Maybe someone is coming from out of state or country and needs some direction or suggestions,or whatever.Or if you have some kids going with you and expect them to want to run off,leaving you by yourself.Just a friendly invite to all.You know,just incase someone books a vacation,and their friend backs out at the last second or for any other reason.Just like throwing it out there,just incase.The only other benefit of getting more people would be if we have 11 people getting season passes,and need one more to get $5 off,or something like that.Just trying to be a nice Cedar Pointer!!!

TTD - 1 rollback(Finally)
Rides on Shenanigan - 0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service