Bayshore opening weekend....

Whose staying?

And if your not, I don't care where you are staying.

:)

I forgot what lot it is, but we have a 2 bedroom unit.

Last edited by factory81,

I don't know, whose staying do you think it is?

I'm willing to bet someone forgot their staying last season and it was stuck behind the couch somewhere.

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

Okay, I don't know which was more surreal -- the original post or Loop's response.

All I know is, it's not my staying, I wasn't there, and I'm not responsible for any damage caused by the staying.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Who is residing in bayshore...on the opening weekend?

Saturday night.......

Look for me with the shiny car, that is all the description needed to find my place.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/kicker15L7/Picture022.jpg
Easy to spot me, even from the parking lot on Magnum :)

Anyone got 2 gigantic potatoes for those tailpipe tips? :)

I'm really surprised there isn't Vogues on those wheels.

Sheesh

Ride on, MrScott!

I can't view it at work (dammit), but I'm going to guess that it is a front wheel drive vehicle AND has a giant wing on the trunk.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Actually it's a FWD car but without a wing. Although that would set it off about right.

Impala

Last edited by Loopy,

Ride on, MrScott!

Hey hey, leave the Imp alone :)

It's all show, no go. All boom, no zoom. It's pretty fun to drive.

We can hook a Wii up to the car and play on the 12" t.v. inside. It's that ridiculous.

Juggalotus, just a factory wing. fenderwell intake and catback exhaust for looks / sound.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ChrominImpala

There ya go, 74 some odd pictures.

It's not an Infiniti G35, but....give me a few years.

Not bad...better than I thought it would be.

A friend of mine just got a job in Detroit doing high-end installs (he starts Monday). Apparently there is a Mercury (I think Mariner) in their shop right now getting about 45K worth of work. Everything from new seats to engine/performance mods. He's going to have too much fun at work.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Who gets $45K worth of work done to a Mercury Mariner (or ANY car, for that matter)?!?!?

At least factory's stuff was done on the cheap, regardless of how silly it looks.

Last edited by djDaemon,

When you're making even 2-3 million a year, 45K is pocket change.

Goodbye MrScott

John

I have sunk more money than I would like to have in this car. I could have bought a used Infiniti G35 for the cost of that Impala. The Infiniti would have been stock, but it would have came with 19" rims, lowered already, and looking all kinds of sporty.

But than again it is nice to be able to have 4 doors.

For cost and practicality I will probably be buying a 2007 Altima 4dr with 3.5L and throwing some rims on that maybe in the next year or two.

Infiniti G35 = huge insurance, gas mileage sucks. Maybe when I actually make above 35k a year.

My vehicle might look like it thinks its fast, but its a heavy chevy, 4 speed automatic and by no means am I break records with that thing haha. At least I don't race around acting like my Honda is breaking records and is 2 fast and 2 furious.

I'm bringing a fifth of smirnoff, red bull, and some other jazz along for Saturday night so if I am naked laying next to the fire pit...it's just another night for me guys. Just kidding.

I'll never understand the "logic" of paying good money for a vehicle, then ruining its highly-engineered driving dynamics by putting rims on it, lowering it, etc. Why not just save your money and buy a crap car and then add those things?

If you're making $2-$3 million a year, you should have your head examined for buying a Mercury.

Just don't puke in Josh's truck and make Mark pick everyone else up. ;)

And I'll have the flashy shirt going Saturday night at the campground.

Goodbye MrScott

John

The Impala truly takes turns better with the wider tires, and lowering kit. Lower center of gravity and all.

Flashy shirt juggalotus, are you trying to tell us something here? Just stop by and have a smore or a vodka and red bull if you want you know.

I'm trying to figure out what to do Saturday night for food. Does Sandusky have a problem with bear? I wouldn't mind tracking a bear and roasting it over a spicket.

Sounds like at this point in time rain is inevitable this Sunday. Quite a bit of it too it looks like.

Oh leave Mercury alone. Just because you're filthy rich doesn't mean you have to boast about that with some insane waste of a car.

By the way, drive one!! (Ford)

So is Juggalotus the only person I should be looking out for.

He said he should be looking colorful, something like this
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/72/Cyberkid.jpg

Just kidding.

Josh, Ben,
If either of you ever see me dressed like that, I now, and forever, give you the legal permission to load up a 15 round clip, each, and unload them into my center mass.

In fact, I also give you legal permission to find that "person" and do the same.

Thank you,
John

Goodbye MrScott

John

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service