retard

please ban the person with the name retard. he was spamming like crazy in the employee lounge forum. all in favor please add to the petition

Maybe its because its late, I'm tired, and I'm studying (trying to) for a gigantic macroeconomics test that I'm a little more irritable than usual, but that kind of ticked me off, going into the employee lounge to find all relevant topics buried because some retard decided to spam the place. You know, probably not a bad name to add to the filter on signup, if you're running that kind of stuff, Jeff.

Blue Streak crew 2007
ATL Matterhorn Tri. 2008
Three things you need to fix anything in the universe: duct tape, WD-40, and a hammer. Duct tape if it moves and it shouldn't, WD-40 if it doesn't move and should, and the hammer as the last resort.

You think you've see it all, then you continue to be surprised.

Don't worry, adidasman12, the problem has been corrected. Curious, though, that you're the one complaining, since you're the one who created the problem user.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Whoops.

IP Logs - the bane of spammers everywhere.

Goodbye MrScott

John

I laughed so hard when I read this.

Thanks Walt, and of course adidasman12/retard! :)

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

Ah, sweet irony.

Retard, indeed.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

HIOOOOOOOO! Oh man, that's great.

Thanks, Walt.

i know this probably dont belong in this thread, but i didnt see the need for another one for it. Jugga, walt, jeff, you all have similar avatars are they just deco or do they all form something. I know its a stupid question but i had to ask.

Firemen never die, they just burn forever in the hearts of the people whose lives they saved

I'm not sure I see the connection.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

I've already brought that up and got the same answer. I really am curious over it.

-Craig-
2008:Magnum XL-200 | Top Thrill Dragster
2007:Corkscrew | Magnum XL-200 | Maverick

anyone besides them have the avatars that you have noticed?

Firemen never die, they just burn forever in the hearts of the people whose lives they saved

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service