P.P.P.P a.k.a P4

::This is just the new version of the P.B.P.P.P.P topic::

P4 stands for Platinum Pass Processing Party. It's an idea a few of us thought up of on closing day that could be something fun for us PointBuzz members. As we were talking about the passes we thought "HEY! since everyone has to process their passes, why not pick a day where we can all meet up and do something!?"
It would basically be a meeting to be held in April when the season pass center opens. We can organize a meet up time and perhaps a special place to hold the meeting. As mentioned in the previous topic, so far Kalahari seems to be the place of interest. If anyone has any other suggestions, go ahead and let me know and if you're interested in participating in this shindig just say "YAY"!

There's still plenty of time to plan this so theres no hurry.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

I still really like the Kalahari idea. I know that I would like to go.

Cedar Point Lifer, RideOp, Now Park Guest
2008 - Mantis/MF/Skyride
2009 - ATL Raptor
2010 - TL Sweeps
2011 & 2012 - Area 3 Rides Supervisor

Ditto.

We just need to solidify a date, and then get prices.

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

Yeah, if only Cedar Point would release those dates sooner!!!

Well the dates are out! How about the 18th-19th? Stay the 18th, go to Kalahari the next day. The Comfort Inn has a bunch of rooms for that date for only $59.

So we would go to Kalahari, and then process our passes? Or process passes Friday night, and Kalahari on Saturday?

I'm fine with whatever. I do like the 59 dollar price point.

I figured process our passes friday and do Kalahari all day saturday.

Sounds like a good plan to me, though I do have to check on a possible conflict before I will know if I can make it that weekend.

-Paul

Wait when does the Season Pass Center open for the season?

Wednesday, April 16th. Hours are as follows...Mon-Tues: Closed Wed-Fri: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. Sat-Sun: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

And let me know if you want in on the action. We're getting closer to where we're going to have reserve that hotel room.

I'm still planning on going. If its the 18th and 19th thats fine. I'll let work know I cant be there.

2008 - Mantis/MF/Skyride
2009 - ATL Raptor
2010 - TL Sweeps

18-19 or 25-26 works for me.

25-26 works for me for sure. I might be able to make 18-19, but I might have something else that weekend and I won't know for sure for a little while. I am definitely up for it assuming that I can make it.

-Paul

If it's going to be the 18-19, we should get the room saved at least one week before we go.

3 weeks and counting, lets get to planning. Who's going FOR SURE?

2008 - Mantis/MF/Skyride
2009 - ATL Raptor
2010 - TL Sweeps

Here here, I'm going for sure (sseing that I kinda started this and all)! We also need to decide who's gonna pony up and pay for the $59.95 room. I dont care either way, if I pay.

So is the 18-19 the date for sure or were we still looking at the 25-26 as a possibility? If it's the 25-26 I'm in for sure, if it's the 18-19 I'll need to get back to you in a few days to a week (it's my brother's birthday that week and I'm waiting for him to decide which weekend he wants to celebrate). However, if the earlier date works better for everyone else, then do that and if I can't make it, oh well.

-Paul

Yeah, I just need to know the date for sure.

Well I can only do it the weekend of the 18-19... even though im not getting a pass, i still would like Kalahari

2008 - Mantis/MF/Skyride
2009 - ATL Raptor
2010 - TL Sweeps

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service