Video of drive-by?

Just curious... would seeing about one minute of video driving past the MF site be worth seeing to you in RealVideo? I'm thinking about posting said video, just curious to get your thoughts.

-------------
Jeff
Webmaster/Guide to The Point
I would be interested in seeing video of Millennium Force.

-------------
Anything on Millennium Force I would love to see, especialy a video!

-------------
Any day, is a great day, to ride a rollercoaster!
I'd like to see it! That would be great! Or you could put it in both real video or .mov, .avi format!
I'd definately be interested jeff......
I would never post anything in AVI format... that would really piss-off our friends using Macs!

-------------
Jeff
OH! Sorry. Forgot about those folks!
Yes. Isn't Perimeter Road closed though?

-------------
AKA: bodyin thewaterball fountain.

Paddlewheel Excursions: 12
Jokes on PE: 120
I love internet video. Have at it!
And by the way, as far as Mac users go, the Quicktime 4 player reads AVI files just fine. As a matter of fact, contrary to Microsoft propaganda, I have almost no trouble reading any kind of file at home (especially video and picture files) on Mac OS but all kinds of trouble reading anything Microsoft didn't make at work with good ole Win 98.
Do it. The web cam doesn't show much.

-------------
At the dawn of the new millennium they all dropped to their knees and bowed down to CP realizing th

Nifty idea Jeff
-------------
Visit Dave and Jen's Cedar Point webpage
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Palms/3997
OK... it's there in streaming QuickTime! Go to the home page and click on the "Some Assembly Required" link. The video is available on two bandwidth flavors, though you can the 100K on a modem if you don't mind waiting a bit.

If the high quality version I'm rendering now isn't too huge, I might post it. We'll see...

By the way... I decided Real Video just isn't "all that." The QT video looks much cleaner. It's still not perfect, but the Real Video was unidentifiable.

-------------
Jeff
OHHH, OHH I want to see it, even though I shot it

-------------
Daniel J. Haverlock
'99 Magnum Count: 801
Is it May yet?
Hey Jeff, thats really cool! It helps us see the stuff that the webcam won't show!

-------------
-Chris
"Any day, is a great day, to ride a rollercoaster!"
Great job. Feel free to put up anything else you want to mess with. Also, your server seems to be doing really well. The 5 MB loaded in good time.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service