September 30th 2007

Count Raptor Jo and her hubby in too! Will be there O-C. You'll find us on Raptor during Joe Cool and I imagine hubby would like to get some Maverick rides in since he's got.....hmmmm.....1

But I've only got 39 more than he does! ;)

Ben-you in??? :)

CUATCP! :)

Jo
Lifetime Raptor flights: 1220 :)

It's all about getting around the barrels, or over the fences, right leads, no faults, fastest time and looking pretty when done. What's so hard about that?

Tomorrow seems like a great chance to meet everyone. Bryan and Josh, I sent you both PMs. I'll be wearing my eat sleep ride coaster shirt that Bryan did a wonderful job at creating. I hope to get a chance to meet you all! I'll be at the Magnum entrance in time for JC tomorrow morning.
*** Edited 9/30/2007 1:59:59 AM UTC by Vince982***

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Nah Jo, I just did some computer upgrades and a server upgrade and don't have the extra cash to go down. Plus next week I'm on vacation.

I'm going to plan on sometime next year at this point as I don't see myself making it back in 07. :)

I hope it turned out to be a nice day for you guys!

Unfortunately, I just didn't have it in me. I went to a concert Saturday night and didn't get home until 2am, then I was in line & ready to go at Race for the Cure at 8am. Tired & hungover, my pillow won the great debate over what to do with the rest of my day.

I'll kick myself for it until Friday.

It was a great day, I should have a TR up tomorrow.

EDIT: One of the many pics I took, a nice group photo.

*** Edited 10/1/2007 3:02:56 AM UTC by Loopy***

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

Make sure you include the part where Josh is the best screamster EVER, and he doesn't even work there, and how the only time you got scared was when he yelled at you. :)

Great day in the park, and always fun spending it with friends.

Nice to finally meet you Vince. Thanks Bryan for the group photo :)

Yeah, today was fun. Wish we would have made it to Ghostly Manor, but we've got time.

Our dinner at Fazoli's was scrumptious. They still offer free breadsticks, which rules.

-Josh

My pleasure, Mark.

And yes, the only time I really jumped was when Mr. Schmuck up there decided to hide behind a corner and yell at me when I came by. It was his face that was so terrifying anyone would have screamed. ;)

Ride on, MrScott!

I saw Bryan and Adam, but I'm not sure I recall seeing anyone else...?

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

Wish my son had wanted to go. BTW: who's all going on last day?
*** Edited 10/1/2007 4:22:54 PM UTC by Good Grief...***

randi <><
Peace Love Hope

I'll be there closing weekend. Probably staying at Bayshore now (group got smaller). I need to find out who is going and make reservations too.

We're probably going next weekend too (Oct 12-14).

Goodbye MrScott

John

I finally got to meet Vince but that was about it. Nice meeting you finally and riding Raptor with us!

I am positive I saw some of you guys but since no one said anything I didn't either, just in case I was wrong! :)
TR later

Jo
Lifetime Raptor flights: 1225 :)

It's all about getting around the barrels, or over the fences, right leads, no faults, fastest time and looking pretty when done. What's so hard about that?

I yelled out, "Jo!" as we were pulling out into the ready on Dragster but your husband was the only one that looked. You guys were the next in line on the back train, probably 2nd or 3rd row back.

Ride on, MrScott!

I sent you a text later on in the day but never got a reply. I may have hit a wrong number though. :( The morning ERT was great, I'm glad I chose to go to Raptor. It was great meeting you too. I'm looking forward to Closing Weekend!

Got to the park yesterday. Good wheather & short lines made for a great day for riding.

After the park closed around 10 after 8, my family & I were walking back to our car in the Soak City lot. As we walked past the TTD, we stopped at that food station right next to Magnum's entrance.

They were giving away a crap load of free pretzels! Good stuff!

^ Not looking forward to Closing Weekend! ;)

Well I guess I never look forward to Closing Weekend because of closing, but just because of the fun it will bring. Then the long 6 months of closedness. Then 6 months of openness! And the cycle goes on. :)

Loopy said:
I yelled out, "Jo!" as we were pulling out into the ready on Dragster but your husband was the only one that looked. You guys were the next in line on the back train, probably 2nd or 3rd row back.

Yea leave it to my husband to notice when someone calls my name, and doesn't say anything!
Oh well-there are a few more trips (very few) and I'm sure I'll meet ya then.

Vince-I didn't get any text cause you know I would have been there! :)

Jo
Lifetime Raptor flights: 1225 :)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service