Closing Day in Muskegon

I'm heading to Michigan's Adventure on Sunday.

Anyone else headed that way?

Goodbye MrScott

John

Come pick me up!

Wrong direction....

Goodbye MrScott

John

Come pick me up! ;)

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

I'll be there, probably marathoning Timbers.

And Ben, it's not that long of a drive. :-P

-Jon-
2008 - Roving Team Leader (Michigan's Adventure)
2007 - Maverick (Cedar Point)
http://www.cheezonastick.net

Yea my girlfriend and I might be going.

Ill Prolly Be There Sunday.My Gosh Where Did The Summer Go,End Of The Season Already.

All I have to say is thank jebus I have some good amusement park weather.

Cedar Point hit 90 degrees with over 70% humidity twice for us according to weather.com, mean while the rest of our 6 days we were there it stayed in the mid 80's. I think it hit 74 degrees once.

Whats most insane is I saw people wearing sweaters not even breaking of sweat.

How I would enjoy living on Lansing when I drive to CP....to knock 1.5 hours off the trip time to Sandusky...

Lansing isn't that far from Muskegon. *** Edited 9/15/2007 12:36:05 AM UTC by factory81***

It's almost 2 hours from my house to Michigan's Adventure.. and about 3 from here to Cedar Point.

I still put $50 worth of gas in my truck this morning and can't afford to do that again for at least 10-12 days. ;(

Anyone see me today? Wearing a striped colorful sweater......

Being at Michigans Adventure convinced my girlfriend in to letting us go to CP for a 1 day trip when she has a day off.

I don't remember. We were only there a few hours. I hate when any park goes to 1 train operation. I understand why, but it just leaves an empty spot with me when I'm waiting and see an empty train on the storage track.

The park is still nice, but will do well with a new coaster.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Yeah we got there about 2 and stayed for 2.5 hours. Definitely slow day...walk on Shivering Timbers...Wildcat running with 2-4 people per trip...The park screams expansion. My girlfriend and I want a good steel coaster.

Same here. Hopefully MiAdv's GM has made a trip to the Cleveland RollerCoaster Supermarket to check out the selection of stock. Maybe Geauga Lake could have Gordy from ABC Warehouse do their commercials.

Goodbye MrScott

John

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service