Aug29th-Sept 1st

Anyone going during these days?

I can't wait only a week away for my first trip of this year. Finally get to go on MAV----Hopefully!!

My fiance and I are going and she hates Cedar Point and not looking forward to it at all. Oh to see her face on MF and Magnum is pricesless!!!!

See you all there!!!

I'm going on the 30th and 31st. If you want to meet up on the 31st I should be there by myself that day.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I'll be there most of the day on the 31st as well. It's the last full Friday of the season.

Im going the 29th and the 30th.

Bring back Boblo!

Depending on the weather we will be at the park Wed night for sure. And one of the days I will have to go to the waterpark for my Fiance. booo!!

^You might want to make sure it's warm enough first haha. According to others it can get pretty chilly at CP in late august.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I hope it is too chilly for the waterpark----so we can be at CP all three days!!!

^haha. I hope it's hot out so some of the crowd goes to soak city and leaves the ride side a little less crowded :D

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Me and a couple of friends are going the 1st, by the way bring an extra pair of underwear because Maverick is awsome!!!!

LOL --- I will bring an extra pair of boxers then.

That's a little weird. I'm definitely going to check the seat on Maverick before I sit down from now on...

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Haha!!!

I will be there the 1st.

I'll be at the park tomorrow. If you see two REALLY tall guys (my brother is 6'10" and I'm 6'6", that's us. Feel free to yell at me. I'll be wearing a black Skeletor tee shirt.
I'll also be there friday, but not with my brother. *** Edited 8/29/2007 1:31:27 PM UTC by Dvo***

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service