If you could change a ride name...

which one would you change and to what?

Is there a prescription for Cedar Point withdraw?

Oh wow, um. Alot of names, WT and TTD especially, i really thought were gay when they came out. But they grew on me and I think their great names now. Maybe corkscrew? i dunno what id change it to though. thats a tough question.

Oh about the prescription, Ive watched my rides of CP DVD over 30 ttimes since christmas and its helped in the wrong way.

TTDsam said:
WT and TTD especially, i really thought were gay when they came out. Maybe corkscrew?

Yeah, Corkscrew is pretty hetero.

Keep your ignorance to yourself please.

2003 - Wicked Twister
2004 - Wicked Twister/Top Thrill Dragster

I cant take it. I'm going pretty much everyweekend this season. Going to Tiffin U, right down the road from CP. Gonna be a party at CP

I would change DT. Along with that could I get a theme change?

I would change disaster transport, along with the theme

I would also like to state that I am the first to post on here in 2005! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Feetball

Good conversations happen on Magnum (screaming in fun* Is that your hotel?, Yes!, awesome, does it have a pool, yes but it was sorta crummy!, aww too bad*continued with screams*

Mantis to Banshee! ;)

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

I was kind of partial to Ballistic Twister or just Ballistic, but definitely Mantis to Banshee.

-Gannon
-B.S. Civil Engineering, Purdue University

I'm happy with Wicked Twister, it fits the ride and I think it sounds good. Mantis is also fitting, I like it better than Banshee. I also think Top Thrill Dragster is a good name and theme for the coaster because it makes sense, unlike Kingda Ka, but thats a different conversation.

Ok , I'm got this one. Change MF to The Bomb. Because even after years it's still the best coaster on the planet. And no one at any park can argue with that.

Vince982 said:
I would change disaster transport, along with the theme

I would also like to state that I am the first to post on here in 2005! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

no your not look at the time you posted it. idk which one id change

Actually he is the first, but who cares.

I'd probably change Iron Dragon, to Ronald McDonald.

As far as Iron Dragon's name...I still laugh when I hear it called "Iron Pumpkin".

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

haha....that is funny!

Millennium Force Crew 2007
Raptor Crew 2008

I'd change Mean Streak to Headache or The Stunner

Lol, if XL-200 has something to do with Magnum breaking the 200 ft. barrier, it should be removed. I mean, MF and TTD don't have XL-300 and XL-400 at the end of them to show the barrier they broke. So why should Magnum?

Ya, I agree, Magnum XL-200 should just be Magnum, I mean, how many people actually call it Magnum XL-200?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service