Cp Fast pass

^^^^ You definitely aren't the only one. :(

Thee Top Dog said:
If you want to get up the exits and not wait in line just go to Park operations when...it happens all the time.

It really bothers me when people abuse the Special Access program. My sister has Downs Syndrome and is easily aggrevated by standing for longer periods of time and walking long distances, and yet, she loves to ride the coasters. While I certainly do know about the program, we've never used it. She waits in line with everyone else. It's people like you who admit to abusing the system, or give advice on how to take advantage of it, who will wind up ruining it for everyone who it really does benefit.

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

^ Yet, he runs his mouth about all the inner-workings of the place like he's been "employee of the month" or something.

I told you I could spot a bad apple right from the get go. When I saw his "weight watchers" story, I knew he was spewing crap like a honey wagon.

Well.. since we are on topic and all.. :)

If CP implimented a FlashPass, similar to Six Flags, I would love that. When I went to SFGAdv, it was a life saver. Without it, I never would have rode Toro or KK as many times as I did. I'm positive the same could work for TTD or MF.

Of course, some parks have it set up BAD, like SFA. The only SF park I found that had it working well was SFGAdv.

BDash | Toro | Maverick | Bizarro | Voyage | RFII | X2 | TTD | DBack | Cornball

Of course, from what I hear, most Six Flags parks are run at such a low capacity you have to have a Flash Pass to get on more than 3 or 4 rides in a given day. I've been lucky at the two Six Flags parks I have visited (Magic Mountain and America) and been there on slow days, but even then Six Flags America had the most ridiculously slow moving lines I'd ever seen.

Save for some of the most crowded Saturdays at the Point, you don't really have that situation at CP. I'm sure there could be a market for it, but I don't think there's a need. And I would hate to see CP create a need....

Last edited by Ralph Wiggum,

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

e x i t english said:
When I saw his "weight watchers" story, I knew he was spewing crap like a honey wagon.

Your cynical banter always gives me a good laugh, but there never fails to be one rotten egg to mess up a good thing.

It's not called employee of the month e x i t english, it's actually crew of the week and yes my crew got it. I also received a cornerstone pin 3 years in a row. Now that I have tossed out all my experience and credentials you can %*&@# *& now.......RIDE ON.

By the way DBCP, if you could read my posting again, I did not say that I took advantage of the special access system.

Reading 101 at Kent State is available.

^But you did suggest taking advantage of it.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Three Top Dog: I strongly suggest that if you're going to call out other people for being a smart ass that you refrain from being one yourself.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Thee Top Dog said:
By the way DBCP, if you could read my posting again, I did not say that I took advantage of the special access system.

Reading 101 at Kent State is available.

Yes, you might want to consider that course, since, if you read my post again, it says...

DBCP said:
It's people like you who admit to abusing the system, or give advice on how to take advantage of it...

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

Mr. Jeff,

Maybe you need to read my past posting before putting words in my mouth. I never called anyone a smart &*^. I don't swear like you. No need to. I tell only the truth and sometimes the truth hurts. I will not post anything that is not true.

You should stick to the topic and not call people names.

^ We know you never called anyone a smart ass. Your acting like one though!!

Last edited by Force00,

Coaster H.Q: 2007-2012
@CoasterHQ

Thee Top Dog said:
. Now that I have tossed out all my experience and credentials you can %*&@# *& now.......RIDE ON.

This more than qualifies as swearing with the implications and I can't believe you just said that, ^^, to the owner of the site.

Last edited by Good Grief...,

randi <><
Peace Love Hope

OMG my BFF Jill.

Ryan06 said:
Theres not really a point in doing that, since you still have to wait anyway. It's almost as bad as waiting in the actual line, the only good thing about it is, yeah you get the front seat. But after they stamp your time you can't ride anything else, and what else are you going to do for an hour anyway? It's a lot of sitting around, and it's not any more fun than waiting in the actual line. Oh wait, it is a little worse.. because you have to walk around with a disabled person all day. :-/

honey, i AM disabled and I stand in the regular line like everybody else.

i am HIGLY offended by your "walk around with a disabled person all day" comment.

think before you type.

bite my shiny metal a**!!---Bender, Futurama

September 12, 2009---my 36th U2 show!

I hate to say it, but there probably isn't a system out there that should be used by only those truly entitled to it, that hasn't been or isn't taken advantage of regularly. I'm not saying its right to do so, but it happens and we can sit around and call each other names till we are blue in the face and it won't matter more than a hill of beans.

I think CP is fine with its VIP program. It seems to work well and doesn't cause many problems. I was at the park last year when a VIP group went on before me on two rides. Neither was I bothered nor anyone in line behind me seemed to be bothered by it.

I know Tim wrote a very nice and very informative TR explaining the VIP system...its a very good read,

Nick

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service