Where do I go/What do I do to receive my 2015 free day pass for buying season passes tomorrow?

I just printed out both my fast lane pass for renewing my 2016 platinum pass. However, my girlfriend just printed her platinum pass ticket yesterday and did not receive her free Day Pass for 2015. Can I just take her platinum pass barcode and have it scanned at the park tomorrow for free entry? Please help! Thanks

19 year-old enthusiast. Screw Disney, this is MY most magical place on Earth!
"Have a great rest of your day at Cedar Point, America's Roller Coast. Ride on."

There should be another document that you print that has a free ticket in it. I would use the "contact us" at the bottom of their website and explain to the park what happened.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

When I got my 2015 pass at the end of 2014 (I didn't have one for 2014) they simply scanned my pass at the entrance.

That's the first thing I did. Hope they get back to me by tomorrow morning, I messaged them around 6 or 7 o'clock.

"Have a great rest of your day at Cedar Point, America's Roller Coast. Ride on."

CP Maverick said:

When I got my 2015 pass at the end of 2014 (I didn't have one for 2014) they simply scanned my pass at the entrance.

This makes me feel better. I'll take her print-out for the 2016 then, so they can scan that. I probably should've sorted this out earlier but with the ACT controlling my week it's been pretty hectic.

Thanks for the help guys

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service