Tweeter Feed 8:00 P.M.

Tony Clark and Colleen Murphy will be announcing something new happening at the park.

I’m thinking it’s either addressing the new policies on Steel Vengeance or some sort of food and wine festival they are introducing.

What can it be, a new show, maybe something with Fire and Ice.

Extended ride time?

Tony Clark is the PR person, Colleen Murphy her background has to do with Water Parks

I doubt it’s about the phone policies because he made it seem kind of exciting.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

theres a wine glass in his tweet.... meh

Pedal bike wine/cheese ride- not even worthy of a MySpace post.

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

It definitely has to do with wine.

Tony Clark would not put a wine glass after his tweet if it didn't.

Wine tour on the pedal cruisers. 35 minute ride from Breakers rotunda along the boardwalk to the Lighthouse and back, bottle of wine and cheese tray included. $60 per couple.

-Matt

We saw the Periscope feed and looks like my wife will be signing us up for this weekend. She was exited to see this. Actually looks pretty cool.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

Just Coasting said:
Tony Clark is the PR person, Colleen Murphy her background has to do with Water Parks

Some of her past experience has been with Wildwater Kingdom, yes. But she is the director of ride operations and held the same title back in the day at Geauga Lake. She has an extensive waterpark background, but it has little to nothing to do with her current role at CP. She was one of the lucky ones that really made out well with Cedar Fair’s acqusition of Geauga Lake.

I think it may actually be regarding the phone policy.

Think about it. #wine, as in, #whine, which is what everyone is doing. ;)

I'll stick with the free whine tour. First stop is Steal Vengeance to see the whino's complaining about the cell phone policy. Then several intermittent stops at TTD and Millennium Force. The final stop is the coup de gras at Guest Relations. Where one can witness the splendor of whino's being made whole.

Last edited by Lash,

Perhaps that is the reason for this wine tour-

Make Me Whole Department: Welcome to Guest Services how may I help you?

Guest: My day was ruined by the new picture policy for 2 day tickets. I've been scamming the system for years using these tickets and now I cannot. I demand to be made whole! What can you give me... FL+ passes? All-Day Meal Vouchers?

Make Me Whole Supervisor intervenes: Please, let me help. We are so sorry your ability to scam the system has been taken away. Unfortunately, at this time we are out of FL passes. But we do have this amazing new experience for our less-than-whole-guests... Its a beautiful ride along our amazing beach where you can observe actual paying guests enjoy the amenities provided by our stay at historic Hotel Breakers and the perks offered. So in order to make you whole, we would like to offer a Whine Tour for your troubles.

Guest: Well, I do like wine... is there free cheese?

Supervisor: Absolutely sir! Kraft Singles... I assume you're familiar with them?

Guest: YES! those are my favorite. What else do I get?

Supervisor: Well, as a bonus... May I suggest, when the pedal bike drops you off at Hotel Breakers have valet call a free shuttle for transport to our Marina. While there you can observe guests that pay an amount far more than you can imagine enjoying the beautiful bay view and fine dining options that you will never experience. Enjoy the rest of your day, ride on.

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Wife just booked the wine tour for Friday night. Its not $60 as stated. Its $60.99 with that awesome $.99 processing fee. Not feeling whole about it now.

Last edited by DSShives,

Steve Shives

Easy fix. Just don't tip your cruiser host. And, when you exit the cruiser, make sure you are very loud, demeaning, condescending, and insulting of CP as a whole as you explain to him or her why they are being penalized. Everybody knows that's the only way to get your point across. The embarrassment that you visit on your host should make up for your loss.

On a side note, please be sure to post your thoughts on this experience. I'm thinking I'd like to drag my hubby though this. :)

Last edited by Halfpint,

Cartwright said:

Just Coasting said:

Some of her past experience has been with Wildwater Kingdom, yes. But she is the director of ride operations and held the same title back in the day at Geauga Lake. She has an extensive waterpark background, but it has little to nothing to do with her current role at CP. She was one of the lucky ones that really made out well with Cedar Fair’s acqusition of Geauga Lake.

Correct. Lucky is the exact word I’d use too. However, (and not to be too shady) I wouldn’t consider it a very good move. But that’s neither here nor there. Just throwing in my two cents.

DSShives said:

Its $60.99 with that awesome $.99 processing fee.

No pass discount?

Brandon

Nope. Didn’t really expect one either. I’ve never seen any kind of pass discount for alcohol.

Steve Shives

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service