TTD Refill Cups 2004?

Does anyone know if last years TTD refill cups will be used again this year. If so it would save me alot this year becuase i bought one last year and saved tons on drinks.

------------------
A rollercoaster a day, keeps the doctor away....

Wouldn't their reusing the cups only save you the couple bucks to buy a new one? So you save really only about 8 dollars if you can use yours from last year.....which is no big deal.
The refill cups are only valid for the season in which you bought them.

------------------
Walt Schmidt
Virtual Midway

Do they do the infinite refill cups every year? For some reason, I do not remember....
They have only done the refill cups for the past two or three years. Only the past two years on a large scale; in '02 they piloted them at a couple of stands in Frontiertown.

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

They are going to keep the Dragster cup this year...but it will cost money to fill it up. I emailed them the other day and thats what they said would most likely happen.
I emailed Cedar Point back and they said the Dragster Cup will be used again this year...but for a $2.00 refill. That will be the only deal offered.

(clicky clicky clicky clicky)

Hmmm...add that up, carry the 2, and...

NO SALE.

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

If you like Lemonade, Pin Lemonade, Rasberry, ICed Tea etc... Do like I do... Take advantage of the free water, and bring in a small containter of Crystal Light! Sams club sells a box with a boatload of TINY envelopes in them, that mix with 8oz of water... so bring 10-12 envelopes, and you are jamming.

1EJ

I can only hope that everyone and their brother will not have these things this year. I can imagine the people who do have them though will be even more upset when we tell them it has to be emptied before coming onto the platform. If they're still charging $9.95 for the cups and $2 to refill them, I hope people realize you'll have to fill it 10 times before you get any "savings" and it's just not worth it for the amount of hassle these things cause during your day.

-Matt
2001 Magnum Crew
2003 Magnum Crew
2004 Magnum ATL
*** This post was edited by MDOmnis 4/30/2004 10:10:48 PM ***

Hmm, I wonder how much they would charge me to refill my Wicked Twister souvenir cup?...Maybe 4.00 per refill??...I should call the marketing department..."bring your old cups day.."...sounds good...

------------------
~Josh M.~
**Formerly CoastFreak**
2002 - Ripcord
2004 - Millennium Force

What do you mean it cost $2 for a refill? I never paid for a refill.

------------------
You know you're having a good day when you're looking at the green side of the grass and not the otherside.

Yet.

------------------
"If we go any faster, she'll blow apart for sure!"

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service