Thank You 2004 Millennium Force Crew

I would once again like to say thanks to the Millennium Force crew for a great season! If it would not be for the crew then I would not be able to do the thing that I like most in the summer and that is ride Millennium Force! They not only put up with me for the entire summer, but also had to deal with all of the guests and this summer was worse then ever due to the changes with the seat belts on the ride. I thought that they did an excellent job this year handling thoes changes. I would like to say thanks again for all of your time and effort and I hope to see all of you next year either working at the park or come on out and take a ride with me on Millennium! It would be a pleasure to ride with any of you! Until then enjoy the off season and hope to see you next year! *** Edited 11/4/2004 12:26:10 AM UTC by Tony***

MF Circuits=3,011(272)

Ditto.

Laura

Thanks, Tony and Raptorgrl. Have a safe off-season. Hope to see everyone in May.

-Michael

Spending time at Applebees after Closing Day with Steph, Scotty, Jason, Ralph, Ben, Betsy, Tony, Brandon, and Tami: PRICELESS

Millennium Force crew, you rocked, thanks for a great season! I hope to see you all again in May 2005 (or if we are lucky, before then!).

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

Yes! Thanks to the efficiency of Millennium Force's crew I was able to get an even 100 laps on Millie this season. Not bad for someone who lives 200 miles away. A special thank you to those who made ERT on Millie so great during Coaster Con. To all--your hard work during this past season is deeply appreciated. Thank you.

You should be more exciting when the trains pull in the station. Dragster does a better job speacial thanks to Justin of the Dragster crew.

Dragster crew was not that exciting when I rode. Besides if you want to thank the Dragster crew then you should try posting in the Dragster portion of this site.

MF Circuits=3,011(272)

Thanks Tony! Have a great off season! See you next season. S

Thanks Everyone! It was a good season, and although some of the policies were difficult to deal with Im glad to see you all enjoied your season...I did too!....Cant wait for season 05

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

Why yes, thank you for a very nice season!

Hey this is Katie*the blonde loud girl:-)* from the Millie Crew from '04. You guys were great and we always appreciate everything that you guys do for us.It was hard with al the changes but we did the best we could and you guys helped out alot. I'm supposed to be on Dragster in '05 so come see me over there. Thanks again and see ya in May!!!

Yes thank you Millennium Force crew, every time me and my dad rode it, the line was ALWAYS moving. And we never spend a lenghty time in the station ether. :)

Quote from a Corkscrew ride op, "And Dragster is down again"

Again, thanks to everyone for the kind words! I know the whole crew really appreciates them. We are looking forward to another great season coming up! Hope to see everyone on Opening Day.

-M.-

Spending time at Applebees after Closing Day with Steph, Scotty, Jason, Ralph, Ben, Betsy, Tony, Brandon, and Tami: PRICELESS

I agree! I was there for coaster con and you guys made it great to be on that ride. Hope to see you again for coastermania!

Nick
Admin/founder of
Midwest Coaster Madness
www.midwestcoastermadness.com

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service