Sunday Oct 9th 2005

I will be visiting the park on Sunday, October 9th for Halloweekends. This is gonna be my first HW, and as far as I can tell, Sundays are the best days to avoid the large crowds. The 9th has extended hours and will have FZ, etc open as well.

Is there any advice/tips anyone might have for me as to what to expect as far as crowd levels and line length?

Also, who else will be there on the 9th? I'd love to meet up with some of ya!

Brandon

I'll probably be there on the 9th with my friend (I'm taking him for his birthday). It'll be my second Halloweekends, and I have some advice: Do the haunted houses. :)

I am there all weekend with a small party of friends and family. I am not leaving until Monday morning. I am staying at Hotel Breakers.

djDaemon said:
Is there any advice/tips anyone might have for me as to what to expect as far as crowd levels and line length?

There, of course, is no real way to predict how busy the park will be or how long the lines will be, but based on my experience, Sundays during HalloWeekends are usually very dependent on how the weather is as to whether the park is very busy or not.

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

Is it gonna be nice on Sunday, October 9th? ;)

Brandon

^^ Check the Farmer's Almanac. ;)

Still workin' the crystal here.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Yeh I'll be in the park the 8th and 9th. I'll be staying at lighthouse point. Me and the boyfriend in a cabin all to ourselves. Paid like $400. OUCH. No wonder when you work there guest services is such a high priority. Ive been putting extra hours at work to make sure i can afford high gas prices and enough cash to do what i want while down there.

"Mean Streak crew 2004"

halloweekends always seems like the break from long lines. but i am thinking if attendence is down 4% this season then maybe everything will be a walk on? just guessing. I did notice lighthouse and camper village was booked pretty fast and had to check everyday for 2 weeks to wait for a cancellation.

"Mean Streak crew 2004"

Is it gonna be nice on Sunday, October 9th?
[/image="/images/wink.gif"]

Let me rub my crystal balls and i'll tell ya later.

hahahaha thats funny

"Mean Streak crew 2004"

MrScott said:
Still workin' the crystal here.

MrScott

Work those balls! ;)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service