Staging Area Update - August 25, 2015

http://pointbuzz.com/Photo/Album/782

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Niiiiiicccee. Can't wait for 2016!

Photo credit to my brother, who was kind enough to snap some pics for us.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

i dock at cedar point marina, so when i heard the news i had to take a ride over there and shoot a video, next time im going to walk up closer and see what i can find out. heres the video i shot

What were they lifting out of that truck? :D

Ok, so is the track brown or orange? Can't really tell...

I also see brown, but a lot of other people have said orange

Personally, I can't tell if it's blue or gold........ XP

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Looks a little bit like Magnum's molly orange. :P

^^ I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one thinking about that!

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

For some reason it looks brown in pictures and video, but in person it has more of a bronze color.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

It's like a rusty...coppery...brownish. I would've loved something a bit more vibrant, but I know it'll look awesome when it's up.

Walt, Thank You to you and your Brother! I appreciate the photos. I almost would call

the color Copper-Bronze. Nice!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAC-PAINT-POT-Eyeshadow-IDYLLIC-Posh-Paradise-Copper-Bronze-RARE-/201394400381?hash=item2ee40aac7d

Note* I am not the seller - I was just posting the best I could find of copper-bronze.

Last edited by imadj,
Ahhhhh C.P. My Happy Place!

And we were complaining about the color scheme?

Somebody had to.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

not quite sure. I know when i drove by again that night the trailer was gone. As for the color. After seeing it in person it definitely has more orange/yellow undertones in it giving it a copper/bronze color. The blue is just your average blue simmilar to the Millennium Force possibly a little darker. At first i hated the name and the color after seeing it in person im in love with it! being a boater here at cedar point it really gives it a lake erie storm bird feel to it. Love this new CEO hes really opening up the beach and lake feel to it. I really hope they keep the name valraven although doubtful. Any other questions or requests let me know. I live on the boat here at cedar point so i drive by this staging area at least once a week, i plan on filming an update Saturday. Want to attempt to approach the fence/ site. There also doing work at the actual site of the coaster. If you go in the marina entrance, directly to the left theres a huge brown fence blocking the sitE Ive asked employees they claim to know nothing. They have posters showing all the current rides and theres a space for the new one. There was a crane behind thr fence one day. Almost every day u can here guys working on something once and awhile theres a bobcat back there during the weekdays. This time of year the park is pretty slow. Mostly Detroiters

Your absolutely right. My video does a little better job of showing the colors but once u see it in person you love it. How do u like the color being able to see it in person?

Is this track visible from cedar point dr., or is it behind breakers express?

If you're looking at Breakers Express from the road, it's beside it on the left.

Yep, it's definitely visible from Cedar Point Drive.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service