Possible idea for cedarpoint in 2014

Right guys listen up I've thought of a brilliant ride for cedarpoint called extreme current it is simular to a motorbike coaster coaster only the cars are themed as as waterskis (like jet rescue only with tighter restrains) the ride will be situated on ake erie and the station near mean streak

So the que for the ride will be themed around water skiing down a dangerous part of the atlantis ocean with a strong coaster the riders enter a harbor themed a stationand board the cars the cars exit the station and go into a room with warning signs about the current the car then enters the launch system

where a storm warning is heard and the train suddenly launches from 0-88 mph in a few seconds and launches on a water body soaking the riders then launches again 0-88mph off a water body and into a 250ft zero g roll and it then goes down into a vertical twists it then goes up a 220 ft airtime hill and into a 190ft loop before going into an under water tunnel via entering a sharks mouth and riders see many sea creatures and many rocks before launching again

out of the tunnel and up a 150 ft cobra roll and into a pretzel knot where geysers shoot and riders get soaked the coaster then goes underground into another tunnel via whales mouth and theere are wave effects and the ride does many trick tracks and sharp turns before riders are launched again from 0-65 mph and into an overbanked turn where an onside photo is taken before riders are sent up an upwards spiral and a downwards

spiral and into a helix around a geyser getting tighter and tighter which soaks riders head then at the top the ride suddenly brakes and goes into a tunnel themed as a cave and many water effects take place gere such as geysers on the ceiling and floor of the cave and waterfalls the coaster launches 0-55 mph into 5 heartline rolls in a row which go straight into the gets drenching riders then the ride exits out of a waterfall at the

end of the cave drenching riders again and the train enters many hills and double triple and even quadruple dips before finally a brake is put in place at the top of a hill and riders a about 1mph slowly go into half a heartline roll and riders are upside-down suspended at 80 ft above the ground where 2 gets ( one for each side of the train)

soak riders before the ride does a half loop into another waterfall and then does some small dips before going onto of the station where the brakes are implied before dropping back into the station.

So this ride will be the most inverting rollercoaster in the World

What do you think?

Last edited by ACDCjacko,

Since when is Cedar Point in the UK?

-First Car Ever On
Switchback Railway

-A billion jillion million (and 1) rides on Schwabinchen (8 counterclockwise)

I think you're a troll.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

Sorry my mistake it's just I live in the UK edited

There's a Pleasure Beach in Blackpool, England. Speedy Pass is available. :)

Don't even think about it, little boy. I will race you back to the Mean Streak and win.

The only thing missing is for it to be made out of wood with inverted trains.

Goodbye MrScott

John

It can't be made of wood as wood would not work on water body

Five launches...

I had no clue to the Lemon Chill guy was from the UK.

I'm too sexy for my harness!

I think the fact that you said the queue will be themed makes this ride not possible:)

If this ride is anything like the writing style of that post, riders will be launched five times without slowing down much in between. Also, there will be no trim brakes...just a bank of punctua--sorry, BRAKES just before the station where a ride host will ask, 'What do you think?'

(Then, continuing with the direction of this thread, none of the riders' responses will be directly aimed at the content of that question.)

ummm.. wow

how much will this cost, and who is gonna pay for it?

Dodgem Enthusiast

Student at THE Ohio State University

I got motion sickness just reading this post. I think I'll pass.

The path you tread is narrow, and the drop is sheer and very high.

Sounds perfect, exceptthe part about the helix. I hate helixes.

Where is Fred Norris playing cookoo clock sound effects when you need it? :)

I spy four capital letters, one period, and one question mark in the first post. $20 to the first person to find them all!

Keith 2005 said:
I spy four capital letters, one period, and one question mark in the first post. $20 to the first person to find them all!

Capital Letters: (Right-So-What-World)
One period: (station.)
One Question mark: (What do you think?)

I take Pay-Pal lol J/k

Frontier Town: 2013-2017

Haha, well damn. You win! ...although I have nothing to give, sorry. ;)

Wish list. Not here, please.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service