Platinum Passholders "Bring a Friend" $39.99 Any Day

I see they allow us to purchase one of these per platinum passholder per day online. Are these people allowed ERT as well?

Thanks.

Mentor, Ohio

I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm wondering if these can be purchased at the window to avoid the online service charge. The bring-a-friend tickets at MA can be.

Yes and yes.

One other question, Cedar Point offers Fast Lane Plus discounts for Platinum Passholders. Does this allow us to buy one at the discounted price for a friend as well?

Mentor, Ohio

Maybe not online because you have to type in your season pass number, but you might be able to at the park, I don't think they scanned my season pass when they did it.

2016 Visits: 57
2017- Guest Services Ambassador Intern
2018- Hotel Breakers Front Office Supervisor
2019- Hotel Breakers Front Office & Housekeeping Supervisor

If we use our plat. pass discount to get a ticket, we know they enjoy morning ERT, but what if its on a night (Thursday)when there will be ERT? Are they allowed to participate? Yes, I could call and ask, but just curious what others experiences have been.

Keep passing the fun along!

It seems as though there were several more season pass "bring a friend" days for 19.99 last year... can anyone confirm? Do you think these will be available more in the fall?

I recently bought Fast Lane for Coastermania. I was told to get the discount I had to buy online. I couldn't get it at the gate.

It's possible that's changed. CF policies tend to vary depending on the employee you get at the moment.

I bought fast lane that same day and recieved the platinum discount.

Season Passholder appreciation weekend is September 4, 5, and 6 according to the Ride Night chart on the CP website. I thought I saw that Bring a Friend discounted tickets would be available, but I can't find that info right now.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service