platinum pass weekend may 2014

i have a question about the platinum pass weekend. on cedar points website, its on the weekend of Friday May 16th, Saturday May 17th, and Sunday May 18th. You can get tickets for 20 bucks for non platinum pass holders, im going to bring a few friends and would they get in an hour early too?

I have the same question. I am also curious about the night ERT on Maverick and Millennium, and if those who I buy tickets for would be able to stay for it.

A post in another thread stated that your friends will be allowed in the park for early entry on this weekend. With that said, I would expect longer lines than usual during EE if PP holders and all of their guests are already in the park.

I would also venture a theory that with the heavily discounted admission, the park will be busier than one might expect for a weekend in May. Go into the park expecting this so that you won't be disappointed if lines are longer than planned and pleasantly surprised if they aren't. :-)

How about for the night ERT?

Do you think the guest is allowed for ERT only on this weekend, or do you think the one guest that PP holders are allowed to buy discounted tickets for the rest of the season would also be able to join your party for early entry? I hope so, as my mom has agreed to come along to keep our little one entertained for the day.
I wonder how they would even be able to keep track, unless it's a special ticket printed when it's bought with the pass discount.
I just hope they don't let everyone who is there early get in like they have in the past!

Last edited by Coco,

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service