Platinum Pass Renewal 2012

Hi all.
I recently renewed my Platinum pass and it asked me to print out a ticket voucher. Do we have to get new cards this year? I really hope not. Does anyone know?

~*Brittany*~

2012-Millenium Force 1st Train of the year, Travel Channel Shoot Opening Weekend

2011-Raptor 1st Train of the year, 5 Parks in 2011, 17x's to CP
*FIRST PEOPLE TO GET ENGAGED AT STEEL VENGEANCE* -First Rider Auction 2018

//"Baby I'm Ready to Go"\\

Renewed mine during Halloweekends last year. They just updated my old card. I believe you only need a new one if you're changing card types (regular to senior, platinum to non-platinum,etc.).

What if you no longer have your old card, will there be a fee to renewal with a new card?

GATEKEEPER-I came, I rode, I was mildly disappointed; until a second ride (rear left) put GateKeeper back on the...it's a nice ride list.

Most likely. You are supposed to keep your card.

Promoter of fog.

It says in the fine print on the back of it, that it expires on Dec 31st (don't know if year was specified), so since the year was over, I took it out of my wallet. (I still don't know if I am renewing, the original plan was to skip this year) Then get a pass next year. -- Situations change.

GATEKEEPER-I came, I rode, I was mildly disappointed; until a second ride (rear left) put GateKeeper back on the...it's a nice ride list.

When you renewed, you should have had a spot to enter your old card number. Upon completion of the transaction, you would be good to go with your old card. No processing needed. If you didn't enter your pass number, you may have bought a new pass and not a renewal.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Oh, so since I don't have my card, I couldn't renew anyways, Ok, That makes sense. I didn't know you needed to put in an old card number.

I better find my card if I want to renew then. Thanks

I got my P. Pass Renewal for 2012 around OCT. It was only $149. People that didn't Renewal their P. Pass or Regular will have to pay Much more. I have had a Pass since 1986.

If you already bought a new pass (meaning you bought one and didn't enter the number from your old pass) then you don't need to worry about finding your old card. You'll just have to go through processing again in the spring.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Well, if she can find her old card, she can buy a renewal and return the "new voucher" once the season pass center opens.

Hey all- thanks
I did put in my card #'s but it still had an area that said "print out tickets"
so I just wanted to make sure I could still reuse my old pass. I REALLY don't want to have to process through again :/

~*Brittany*~

2012-Millenium Force 1st Train of the year, Travel Channel Shoot Opening Weekend

2011-Raptor 1st Train of the year, 5 Parks in 2011, 17x's to CP
*FIRST PEOPLE TO GET ENGAGED AT STEEL VENGEANCE* -First Rider Auction 2018

//"Baby I'm Ready to Go"\\

Processing is very quick now since they don't print your photo on the card.

What annoys me is that there is no option for a four pack renewal. I buy passes for my entire family and it is cheaper to buy a new four pack than to do four seperate renewals. Wish they would add that option so that we do not have to process every year.

No coaster will ever be too fast or too tall!

Even if you renew in the fall when the renewal is much cheaper?

Not sure, Don't remember what the price is for renewal in the fall. Maybe I missed something............

No coaster will ever be too fast or too tall!

My Sister said:

With our passes, can we get quick access to the rides or do we still have to purchase those?

Just wanted someone to answer this who could give me verification. I assume everything is the same with every year where you get early ride entry for buying the Platinum pass.

I would believe that early-entry will remain the same. The new Fast Lane will still cost you though.

Yea I can't tell what you (or your sister) are asking. I don't see early entry/access changing...but there has been zero indication that a Platinum Pass entitles you to anything that has to do with Fast Lane. At King's Island last year a PP holder still had to pay $50; again, nothing "official", but that would be my assumption.

Promoter of fog.

Kevin she was mostly referring to what rides will be open for early access and if that would still be available? Thank you for clearing that up though that it won't cost anything extra early ride access.

Here is a stupid question. I have been renewing the same pass for three seasons now. How long do you think the same picture should be good for?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service