People needed for Travel Channel filming July 11/12

If you'll be at the park this weekend, CP is looking for extras to ride Gatekeeper and Rougarou.

https://www.cedarpoint.com/blog-article/online-fun/Riders-Wanted?

Last edited by Ben.gifford1,

All spots are already full.

Based on e-mails for shoots at other parks, I assume this will be part of the 3rd season of Bert the Conqueror. That and Bert was in town last night doing stand-up at the Hilarities on E. 4th in Cleveland.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Congrats to all who are a part of the filming! It's quite a neat experience. I've been a part of two Cedar Point Film shoots, myself! I did a Raptor Commercial in 2002, and a STR commercial its' first season.

I'm too sexy for my harness!

Did anyone make the shoot today? We were supposed to but a minor emergency arose and were not able to go. We are curious as to how things went.

Paul

You'll never work in this town again.

I was at the shoot yesterday morning on GK. A lot of standing around and waiting (expected), but there was really only 30 minutes of actually filming with 2 hours of time to do so. They were supposed to be done by 9 for early entry, but we were released about 9:10 and they still didn't open the ride. Only stayed for the filming and early entry, though. Could tell the place was gonna get packed out, and on our way off the Peninsula the line stretched from the tollbooth to the light at McDonald's or so.

Thanks for the update, I am sorry I missed this opportunity. I know, I will never work in this town again, ugh... :-)

Paul

Did anyone else see them filming today during the day? I actually got to say hi to Bert and shook his hand and told him how much of a fan I am of his. Also is it a fact that this is for Bert the Conquer season 3.

Cedar Point + Kings Island = Heaven

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service