Opening Day 2013 - Look who I got to meet!

No inline images - UGH

Great photos. The front gate also looks great!

In the 4th pic, that area REALLY looks different without the 12E building blocking things up

Last edited by Captain Hawkeye,

This Isn't A Hospital--It's An Insane Asylum!

I wish I had the chance to meet him on OSU Day. Did anyone see him around the park? I want his job when I'm older ;)

Last edited by Millennium310,

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Great pictures! I like the ones of Hotel Breakers, oddly.

Cedar Point Lifer
Employee 2006-2009

Some of those pictures are post card quality. Good job.

Looks like you are pretty good at taking pictures...nice job.

Cedar Point guest since 1974

Thanks!

Professional quality photos. A couple of those should be entered in photo contests. Best CP photos I've seen in a long time.

Anyone see the guy in the suit riding a segway on Saturday? Any ideas as to who he was? Also we got to catch the house band rocking out yesterday, it was a nice chance to warm up and hear some good music. Oh ya, and buckethead stache man sat in front of me on the train.

Thanks - just some quick shots I took. One of these days I will bring out my tripod for some great night pictures.

I love the 2 shots from Breakers. Looks amazing!

The guy on the Segway is a regular. I forget his name, but he is always dressed like he's back in the Roaring 20's. He is able to use the Segway because he got it approved as a mobility device for handicapped use.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Awesome pictures!

Thanks Pete... That is the first time I saw him. Reminded me of Colonel Sanders from KFC

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service