Opening Day 2007

Since this is Cedar Point we're dealing with, I'm assuming this ride is going to be amazing, record breaker or not. I think, since it seems like everyone here is excited to no end, that we should all get together on opening day at the park and celebrate the opening of the new ride together. What do you all think?

I think we can wait 8 months before we start talking about this.

2005/2006: Cedar Point - Millennium Force
2007/2008/2009: Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland Speedway
2008: Hard Rock Park - Maximum RPM! Opening Supervisor
2008/2009: Universal Orlando - Men in Black: Alien Attack Team Leader, Guest Services Coordinator

Isn't there a section of the forum for this? Hang around more and learn the forum before posting.

Cedar Point Junkie.
MF - 20, Magnum - 10, TTD - 3

Even though I already know that I'll be at the park (on property, not the park itself) the day before and be staying at Breakers that Friday and Saturday night, I think it is just a bit early to start asking about a PB gathering. *** Edited 8/30/2006 3:10:14 AM UTC by BlueStreak64***

Blue Streak crew 2007
ATL Matterhorn Tri. 2008
Three things you need to fix anything in the universe: duct tape, WD-40, and a hammer. Duct tape if it moves and it shouldn't, WD-40 if it doesn't move and should, and the hammer as the last resort.

I know we're still about 8 months from it, but I'm gonna be there! Can't wait for MAVERICK!

5/5/2007!!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service