Edge and Chrome come from the same code. It's definitely v114. I'll look into it.
You may have to shift-refresh if the browser is aggressively caching stuff, but I deployed a fix. It was definitely the fault of the Chromium team.
For the curious, the vote up count and button are part of a custom control that I built, and the property that holds the upvoters popover was named, wait for it, popover. Well, starting in this version, they decided to use this name for an experimental popover API. I'm sure that I'm not the first person on the planet to encounter this, since one tends to name things in code what they are. I renamed it in camel-case, so now mine is popOver.
You must be logged in to post