My first ever Fast Lane Experience 8/21/13

The wait on ALL the rides was 15 mins or less! The Millenium was the longest, but rides like the Maverick (3 mins), Gatekeeper (5 mins), Raptor (less than 5 mins) and the Maxair (boarded as soon as the current ride stopped) was considerably less. It was like this ALL day too! I had second thoughts about plopping down the extra $$$, but on a hot day like today I am soo glad I had it.

The regular lines for the Maverick and Millenium were at least an hour long in the late morning/early afternoon. I've never rode the main rides back to back sooo many times. In 26 years it was the best riding day for me ever!

The only issues I had is that I didn't know you can't take your souvenior cup on the Gatekeeper. They wanted us to rent a locker. Which I don't understand since the have the same storage bins there that they have on almost every other ride. Conveniently the lockers are located nearby. They must make a good profit on that rule.

The other was some blonde lady flipping out while sitting on the Raptor. Yelling and screaming mad about something. She was telling off the employees with plenty of F* bombs. She held up the ride for a few minutes. They let her ride, but when she got back to the station they started going at it again. Does anyone happen to know what it was about?

Maybe she wasn't happy about Fastpass folks getting to ride before she did.

She was pretty ticked, I got some of it on video.

^ post that video on YouTube.

I work Raptor and was there that night. That lady had a problem with her daughter not being tall enough to ride.

^Amazing how people think the rules don't apply to them.

Hey Max were u the employee I made a comment to right after?

Seriously, there's no need to make a scene. Learn to let it go.

Raptor's station is notorious for issues like that. When I was there earlier this year, a little girl sitting next to me wasn't allowed to ride because she had a prosthetic leg from the knee down. Obviously the crew made the right call, but that girl had to be embarrassed; they asked her to take it off on the platform! She refused though. Just got up and left.

I just taped the tail end. You just hear some yelling and finger pointing. Missed the good stuff :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGaqqQkYJCo

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service