maXair 6/20/12

Does anyone know what happened with the maXair? We were told to evacuate the ride because of an loud air explosion. The 2 platform hosts ran from the ride yesterday. The one Christian host told me that the ride was seriously broken but nobody was hurt.

Well, considering that I rode MaXair today (6/21/12), the thought that the ride is seriously broken is obviously false. And what is a "Christian" host? Are you talking religion as in Christians, Muslims, etc? If you are, why would you care? And, how would you know it's a "Christian" host?

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Maybe the other host had horns & a tail :)

This Isn't A Hospital--It's An Insane Asylum!

Maybe his name was Christian?

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

He's talking about someone named Christian on maXair's crew I'm assuming.

I'm pretty sure that Tim Tebow is a new ride host on MaxAir... Didn't anybody else hear that?

Captain Hawkeye said:

That is the exact thing that went through my head. I always love how the ride is shut down to clean puke off at least once a day during our vacations.

Its hard for me to imagine pukeing on Maxair iots a fun ride but pretty relaxing to me. I actually kinnda with I was a little more like that, grey out on millie and all that. I imagion it would be more fun and exciteing, It's good to be a little scared sometime. The only time anything gets me at CP is Power tower drop. Thats the only real screaming I will do at the park. That first sudden drop really gets me, and i love it!

Last edited by KevinL332,

Halloweekends Screamster!
Fear Faire 2010-2011

I guess it's hard for you to 'imagion' a lot of things....

I guess its hard for you not to be a dick?

Fear Faire 2010-2011

Just pointing out something I've noticed is all. No need to name call.

Did it make you feel better or smarter than me? lol I notice a lot of spelling mistakes and errors made on this site, if everyone would point out everything they saw this forum would get really redundant really fast.

Fear Faire 2010-2011

You've said that it's hard for you to imagine things a lot over the past couple hours worth of posts is all. In general you seem to be pretty confrontational as well. That's all.

Now back to the topic of Maxair, I think it's a solid ride, but I like Sky Hawk better.

Captain Hawkeye said:

"like" button

tcgolfer said:
You've said that it's hard for you to imagine things a lot over the past couple hours worth of posts is all. In general you seem to be pretty confrontational as well. That's all.

Now back to the topic of Maxair, I think it's a solid ride, but I like Sky Hawk better.

The topic isn't about MaXair in general, it's about the incident that happened on June 20th. Although I have to agree that I think Skyhawk is way better (unfortunately way shorter) than MaXair.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service