Magnum XL200 20th Anniversary - well, that's what it said.

Yes, I know.

But the souvenir T-shirt I saw at the Pagoda gift shop was for the 20th anniversary of the Magnum XL200 - 1989-2009.

It would be nice if there were one for the 25th anniversary.

20th, 25th anniversaries.. They all kinda blend together at one point, don't they?

No? Well, maybe we'll finally see some updated merch this year.

I suppose, but until I realized it was the wrong anniversary I was excited about it - The Magnum is not the biggest nor the fastest but it still holds a special place in my heart. It was the primary cause for my buying season passes in the early nineties and spending nearly every summer Friday night at the point.

Summer Friday nights when they were open until midnight - nice. But back then we didn't get ERT.

Honestly I'm surprised you found a 20th anniversary shirt. I'm always impressed with the number of new shirts they have for each ride every year.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

I'm thinking that shirt should be going on clearance...

I'm thinking they should've had it on clearance 4-5 years ago.

I think CP's marketing department is missing out on the 4 logo shirt with Raptor's 20th, Magnum's 25th, Mine Ride's 45th, and Blue Streaks 50th this year. I'd buy one.

I haven't seen anything in the way of Blue Streak souvenirs yet this year. I've only been in the park twice so it's possible I just haven't been in the right shop but has anyone else seen anything?

For Blue Streak, insiders report that during "Halloweekends" there will be special appearances on the "Boo Hill" stage of the world famous "Blue Man Group".

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service