Magnum Downtime 2011

I have noticed that Magnum has had quite a bit of down time season which worries me. Also last time I was at the park, (Labor Day) Magnum was down till like 3:30 and when they opened it they were only running 2 trains. At the end of the ride I noticed that the 3rd train had been disconnected and some of the cars were separated. Does anyone know what's been going on this season because from what I've experienced, it's been down quite a bit.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

ive experienced it being open for the majority of the day,, and last time i went it was only running 2 trains

Its probably because its sinking.

Dodgem Enthusiast

Student at THE Ohio State University

hahahahha!

I've been to the park 11 times this year and it hasn't been down at all and MF has only been down once in those 11 days for a very short period of time. I guess im just lucky;)

Yeah, I have not seen Magnum down at all this year yet. So either the OP is unlucky or I'm lucky.

But, the 2-train operation is not surprising, and I have experienced this as well. Unfortunately, Cedar Point has been cutting the capacity on many of its rides recently.

More than 30 times at CP and I might have seen Magnum down once.

When I have been at the park, Magnum hasn't been down too often. On Labor Day weekend, there was a problem with one of the trains so that is why there was only 2 train operation. Every other time I have ridden Magnum, there have been 3 trains.

The two train operation doesn't surprise me. The line was never any longer than 15 min on a normal operating day this year (at least from what I experienced) and even if it was, they were still running only two trains.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service