Live Shows for 2021

We are planning a few trips this season and I had a question or rather more of a curiousity. Does anyone know what the setup will be this year as far as the live shows and entertainment? I know last year they have like the saloon and theater closed. Many of the shows were adapted and moved outside. Do you think it will be the same this year? Or do you think they'll do shows in the theaters again but with lower capacity and social distancing/mask-wearing in place? I would love to hear people's thoughts or information!

Weight Loss Goal: Millennium Force | Trips in 2021: 0

TimChat2 -

As far as I know nothing specific has been announced in terms of indoor shows but I got the impression from Winter Chill Out that they were prepared to again use the adapted outdoor setups this season. All of the indoor venues are fairly small (particularly Lusty Lil's) so it might not be practical to have the appropriate distancing.

All that said, the entertainment lineup should still be pretty strong. Even last season's reduced and modified offerings were very impressive considering the circumstances. Bands in Residence will also be going throughout the year. And of course the biggest addition this year will of be the Celebrate 150 Spectacular parade and nighttime show.

You must be logged in to post

Answers

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service