Live E in 2003!

Since I haven't seen any threads on the topic in a long time, I wanted to start a thread asking what people's opinions are of Live E this year.

Personally, though there are still some shows I haven't seen, I think Snoopy on Ice is great (although its tough to convince other people my age to see it), and America Rocks I think Rocks!

Great job so far for Live E in 2003! Anyone else have any opinions?
------------------
Avalanche Run - My first Roller Coaster.
Magnum XL-200 - The BEST Roller Coaster!

We've seen the Glass-Blowing exhibition a few times this season, and the three new 'kids' (I believe they're all under 20) put on a great show. One of the good things about the show is that it's different every time; and yes, things occasionally go wrong or break. I definitely recommend this show.

How's the diving show at Aquatic stadium this year? Is it loaded with corny jokes again?

the other Eric

The Centennial Theatre crew did a great job this year - they're very energetic! It might not be everyone's cup of tea (especially if you are not into pop music) but I enjoyed it throughly.

------------------
I'm the product of a summer romance: My parents met at CP in '75!

The diving show was entertaining.The heavier gentleman that plays the clown character is pretty funny, but in the opening segment when they all have their speedo's on, he needs to stay back stage if you know what I mean :)
------------------
Stop Still Dragster 3...2...1... No !! ;)
The diving show was very fun but it is hardly any different from when I was it several years ago.
Heart of Rock & Roll was GREAT!
Didn't see StarStruck but I loved the Hollywood one last year and they are probably similar.
Didn't see the America one either b/c it is usually the same every year.
Still haven't convinced anyone to go see Snoppy with me yet.

------------------
Race For The Sky!

maverick: That "heavier gentleman that plays the clown character" was the high diver last year...he was the one to go all the way to the top. Kudo's to him! Besides...he might be on the heavier side, but he's a cutie!

Westside7th: The diving act is "somewhat" different. I have to get to the Red Garter to see Heart of Rock & Roll...My daughter sang "Star Spangled Banner" at Karaoke this year, there. You MUST see StarStruck...it's REALLY good!!! Lot's of today's music, mixed in with older stuff...the little show before the "real" show is pretty neat...interviews with park guests n' stuff. I have yet to see the America one too...but I will when I get a chance. And the Snoopy Rocks On Ice...well...if your a guy, tell your friends that there are skaters of the female persuasion in their little skater outfits in there. If your a girl, tell your friends that there are some hot guys to check out in there. If it's your spouse... tell them it's air conditioned in there. You're covered...now go check out the shows!

*** This post was edited by coasterluver 8/3/2003 4:21:44 AM ***

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service