June 19th 2005

Looking forward to seeing many of my "Family" members at the park on Sunday!! Great to get together annually to celebrate as a "Family".

See ya'll soon!!

Good grief, you again?

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

well, I've only posted a few times compared to your 1500...got a little ways to go to catch up with you.

MrScott said:
Good grief, you again?

What merits that?

Somebody want to explain to me how this guy can be posting when he doesn't show up as a "online member" and there are no "anonymous" members online?
*** Edited 6/18/2005 11:34:37 PM UTC by Grady***

First trip June 23rd

Erikjc, MICPLvr has been raising he-- all over the boards.

First trip June 23rd

Sorta agree with Erikjc...not sure what merited the comments from Mr Scott or Grady. Guess if your view point doesn't match thiers, don't post.

I'll be there Sunday, looking forward to seeing other members of the "Family" :O)

I don't think he's done that at all. There's always a debate going on on Pointbuzz, but what fun is Pointbuzz without it? (not much fun... actually, it's coming to be not fun, even with the debates...) But anyway, you really can stop flaming people here. You don't even belong in this thread, you have nothing to do with it.

Granfair, try reading MICPLvr other posts on the other threads, maybe then you will see why they have merit.

First trip June 23rd

I've done just that actually, and your comments have no merit whatsoever.

bholcomb said:
You know, if you feel you can run a board with Cedar Point dicussion superior to the discussion found here, you should open up your own board.

Hmm, not a bad idea...
*** Edited 6/18/2005 11:43:43 PM UTC by Erikjc***

Who's flaming who?

(Wasn't that an AC/DC song?)

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Back to the reason for this post...enough of the other crap. I too will be at the park on Sunday June 19th, 2005. I look forward to seeing many other "Family" members. Cedar Point is a great place, I love every visit. I don't normally post on point buzz, due to the constant drama. Here's just another example.

Erik, hope to see you there!! Have fun, PLAY NICE :O)

Haha, drama is a good word... you did the right thing, it's not worth getting involved in, it's all a waste of time and webspace.

Well, I have had enough of this. You guys go and have a good time Sun., and spend lots of money, we need to save up for the next big ride. Just do me a favor MICPLvr, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

First trip June 23rd

Will you stop?! You're yelling at him over NOTHING! If you have a problem, talk to him about it, but don't go saying it here, where everything he has said here has been absolutely nice.

I'm sorry, I should have included you to Erikjc, same goes for you.

First trip June 23rd

Wow! Grady if you followed your adive..."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"...you wouldn't have anything to say here on point buzz. Thanks again for your view point, and the continued comedy!! :O)

It certainly does, everything I've said (up until last post) has been nice. Stop looking for trouble. Now let's get this topic back on track, enough riff-raff.

Have a good time!

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Is this gathering like organized? Are there any gettogethers? I wish I could be there ;(

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service