Halloweekends 2012

Thought it was time to start talking about Halloweekends, since we are less than a 100 days away.

"Chuckie"- Happy Jack Toy Factory Screamster 2009. 2010-11 Kilroy the Clown Carnevil Screamster
2012 Blood on the bayou.

Love Halloweekends! We know that Terror Island is moving... I think there's a good chance we'll see Happy Jack's move as well depending on what's going on with construction for project 2013... I think I also remember hearing something about one of the haunts being re-themed. Club Blood perhaps?

My guess is that Happy Jack's will be moved to the location of an existing maze, maybe Club Blood. This would account for the rumor of one of the haunts being rethemed. It wouldn't be something completely new, but would be replaced with another pre-existing one.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

This seems like the proper place to post this: the park has started hiring Screamsters for the indoor haunted houses and outdoor scare zones for 2012. If you're at least 18 and want to make some extra money scaring people on the weekends, apply online at https://jobs.cedarfair.com/cedarpoint/ and look for job code 613: Screamster.

If you have questions, there are a bunch of Screamsters who post on here who can most likely answer them.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Club Blood is being re themed at Dorney as a new Government Toxic Waste Dump.

The haunt that used to be in that location was the "Toxic Tunnel of Terror", so re-theming as a Toxic Waste Dump could be a possibility.

I don't think that they would just move Happy Jacks into Club Blood's location and not replace it with something else.... with the popularity of Halloweekends, I don't see them offering one less Haunt than the previous year.

I thought KI's Holiday Horror was a brilliant concept last year. Seeing a bloody Easter Bunny skipping with a basket or a seedy Santa lunge at a kid is hard to beat. It's easy to be caught off guard when you're laughing at that stuff too. Maybe the new one will be something like that.

^That would be cool. I heard it was really good, especially since its theme isn't something "halloween generic." It's unique and not something you'd expect to see. A toxic dump could also be pretty cool. As long as happy jack's stays in some shape or form I'll be happy.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum

Being a screamster is one of the best job I ever had, and it well worth it if you have the time. Don't be afraid to ask any questions on here.

"Chuckie"- Happy Jack Toy Factory Screamster 2009. 2010-11 Kilroy the Clown Carnevil Screamster
2012 Blood on the bayou.

Do you get to pick which maze or walk-through you get to work at? Not that I'd complain at being at any of them, but there are some that seem they would be more fun to work at than others. Also, are rooms available to stay in or do screamsters have to find somewhere to stay out of the park? I'm seriously considering becoming a screamster when I'm old enough since I love Halloweekends.

thrillsawait.weebly.com

You do get to pick where you want to work(although some zones/houses fill up before others). Housing is also available to you so you can stay on point.

11 years.

Well first year people usually dont get the choice to go where they want. They will most likey stick you where they have the least amount of screamsters.For rooms they let you stay at the dorms, it is free but new this year is that you have to give $100 as a security deposit.

2012 Blood on the bayou.

What are they going to do with the Luminosity stage for Halloween? just cover up the LED screens/lights, or use it for something else....

Use it for something else.

Maybe use it as the backdrop for a sexy Screamster calender shoot. ;)

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

Ha! +1 :)

Brandon

HAHA! poor girl shes never going to live that down :P

Last edited by KevinL332,

Halloweekends Screamster!
Fear Faire 2010-2011

I guess Captain Wart needs to go swimsuit shopping!

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

This is just a thought i had...

The overlord used to be on those tower control booths before they were moved for Luminosity. Now I see him going on the retractable stage piece the DJ uses

^I'd like that to happen. We'll have to wait and see but I'm guessing that this is what will occur.

thrillsawait.weebly.com

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service