|GUN|Squad 7/24-7/26

Just to clarify (and not to spam) |GUN| squad is an online tacticle gaming squad associated with Call of Duty and Medal of Honor. It is no way associated with guns and/or violence.

Anyway, a bunch of us have planned out annual BBQ at cedar point. We are all staying at Lighthouse Point. I have some questions about it.

1. Do we need to bring our own BBQ tools? Charcoal, flippers etc?

2. can we buy meat at the store? Or should we load up at Tops?

3. Can we go swimming there?

I usually stay at Hotel Breakers, so I know nothing about Lighthouse point. and tips, comments or anything we should know to make it a good time is much appreciated. By the way, me and my boyfriend will be there this week!! 5/18-5/20

1: Yes. You get a grill, but that's it.

2: You might be able to, I don't recall. Even if you can, you will have a very limited selection and you will pay a premium. Buy before you arrive.

3: There is a pool nearby, but that side of the peninsula is a breakwater; no beach.

Thank you! It going to be had to have just a BBQ sunday, watching the roller coasters and not riding them the first day.

how about alcohol? Should we bring some (can we bring some) or should we buy there?

-Audrey

If you want hard stuff, bring it with you. They have "fake" booze at the Marina store, but it's that 3/2 crap. Beer is available throughout the park by the glass and packaged at the Camper Village/Lighthouse Point store. As will all things available for purchase on Point, be prepared to pay more for the convienence of not having to leave.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service