Geauga Lake 2005?

Does anyone know what Geauga Lake's getting in 2005? (I apologize in advance if this is an old topic.)
Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

I'll tell you what they are getting in May, maybe April. Until then, all your going to get for answers are opinions of what people think Geauga Lake needs

CP is the Place to Be!

That's very prolific Jeff... I like it.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

And those who talk, fail to realize that our 2005 Capital plan won't go up for review infront of the Board Of Directors until sometime in September! HA!
anyone know where we can find the Lemon Chill guy?

CP is the Place to Be!

I talked to him last night. Ends up Cedar Fair made him sign an NDA this year. If he talks, he gets sued for $100 by CF Corporate. Since he never gets anything right anyway, he has chosen to keep his mouth shut, since he doesn't want to lose $100 plus legal costs.

-Sam

John McCain: The Ride

Being Mavericky since 2007!

So he gets sued for $100? Lol, I'de talk just to piss them off.
They are replacing Hook's Lagoon with a new water park area. If it is just a replacement of the children's area or something completely different, I can't say. But there will be something next year. Bill Spehn told us this at CoasterCon.

-Greaseman

2007: Wicked Twister TL
2006: Disaster Transport ATL
2005: Raptor

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service