Flying Coaster? GCI Woodie? Polercoaster? What new roller coasters should come to Cedar Point between 2018 and 2023?

OTHER THAN RMCing MEAN STREAK...

What types of coasters would you like to see at Cedar Point from 2018 to 2023??

Personally, I would like to see a B&M Flying Coaster and a Gerstlauer Eurofighter (like Takabisha).

Here is a list of coasters Cedar Point doesn't have (I am not saying I support all of these though, or that they have any chance of coming to Cedar Point, but this is merely types of coasters):

4D Coaster (like X2)
B&M Flying Coaster
B&M Hyper Coaster
Polercoaster
Gerstlauer Eurofighter (like Takabisha)
Gerstlauer Infinity
Intamin ZacSpin
GCI Woodie
Water coaster
Premier Launched Coaster (Like Full Throttle)
Mack Spinning Coaster (like Cobra's Curse)
Wild Mouse

Do remember to NOT rule out intamin rides. 2020 onwards is a long time away and plenty of time for a relationship to improve.

What do you think? Do you have coaster ideas/thoughts and hopes for 2018-2023 OTHER THAN RMC Mean Streak?? It seems like that is the not coaster type discussed right now for Cedar Point.

Last edited by CP FLYIN,

RMC Mean Streak: 215ft Tall, 75mph, 4 inversions. 2020)ALL BLACK B&M Flying Coaster on Millennium Island. 2023 or 2025) Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter like Takabisha

Doesn't matter what I want but with Cedar Fair's relationship with B&M and GCI, I think the next two coasters (after an RMC'ed Mean Streak) will be a B&M Flyer and a wooden coaster.

Your post topic is the same old sh*t. CP Flyin, please graduate high school before posting anymore topics.

Last edited by Wisco Woody,

I literally knew who made this thread right as I saw it

Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards in the Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over

Please, one coaster at a time. I'm getting a headache discussing Mean Streak as it is...

Weather Freak
Ride Warrior

B&M Giga coaster in 2020. That's the only coaster I predict between RMC Mean Streak and 2023.

Interesting Renegade. I would think CP would go after other models instead, since they have a giga, but these are just ideas and maybe management would want 2 giga's In one park and make Michigan's Adventure suffer...

RMC Mean Streak: 215ft Tall, 75mph, 4 inversions. 2020)ALL BLACK B&M Flying Coaster on Millennium Island. 2023 or 2025) Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter like Takabisha

My reaction to seeing yet another park improvement thread by CP FLYIN:

Last edited by Perpetual Obsession,

Is CP Flyin also by chance that annoying Bryce Fourn kid who comments on every TPR and Coasterforce video?

I don't respond to thread titles that take me longer to read than it does for me to drop a load.

I'm too sexy for my harness!

I believe there should be one consolidated wishlist thread. It would make the wishlist people happy while still allowing those who are annoyed by them to ignore it. I do not like that a new one pops up every other day. My 2 cents.

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

Why stop at 2023? Lets talk about 2050, bet we could have a great ride then.

Games - 1989 - Beanbag Toss/Break-a-plate

By then everything will have vr options using a simple pair of oled glasses.

Something with a gold track.

Here is what I want to see;

a coaster every year that launches CPFLYIN into Lake Erie. I assume you're a good swimmer, so assuming you get out of the harnesses in time, you'll have something to look forward to next year.

CP FLYIN said:

OTHER THAN RMCing MEAN STREAK...

Am I missing something here? Have they not held a funeral for Mean Streak and sent it to the dead rides cemetery? Have they not already started dismantling the ride and posting pics online?

I'm too sexy for my harness!

Let's refrain from wish lists. They're not constructive.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service