Exchanging 2009 Platinum Pass Certificate for 2010?

I have two unredeemed Cedar Point Platinum Pass certificates for 2009 that 2 members of my family were unable to use this year. I know they are no longer giving refunds for unused certificates, but there is nothing about exchanging for next years passes. Does anyone have a definitive answer? I would really like to know if I am out the $300 that these passes cost. Thanks for any help. This issue isn't addressed on the CP website, and I don't want to take the word of the non-English speaking or octegenarian Season Pass Center employees when you all are so much smarter & better looking, too. ;-)

Ouch.... that is a tough question. But I don't think that they will allow you to exchange an 09 un-redeemed pass for a 2010 pass.

But i could be wrong.

MaVeRiCk AnD MaGnUm-XL200
Higher +
Steeper +
Faster =
The Better!

If they won't let you exchange them, let me know, I can take them off your hands at a reduced rate as I don't have a pass yet and want to get one bonus weekend as I'll be going at least a couple times during Halloweekends.

Goodbye MrScott

John

No one here can really answer your question. You'll have to contact the park. Let us know what they say.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

My family had one unused 2008 pass and they allowed us to exchange for an 2009 pass for a $20 fee. I had to write a letter stating the reason the pass was unused (illness) but they were happy to make the exchange.

Please remain in your seat until the ride comes to a complete and final stop.

Rollbacks: 1

I hope they will let you use them toward a pass for 2010. Let us know

Life is like a rollercoaster! It is full of ups and downs

Like stated above they may let you exchange it for a fee.... hum..... Very interesting.... Let us know what they decide.

MaVeRiCk AnD MaGnUm-XL200
Higher +
Steeper +
Faster =
The Better!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service