Coasting For Kids 2013 registration is open!

Here it is folks, the annual fundraiser for Give Kids The World. Hope you can join us for a fantastic day!

http://www.coastingforkids.org/

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

I have mine in. This will be my first year doing Coasting for Kids. I did Final Dispatch last year though.

Any idea on what to expect?

It's pretty straight forward as to what you should expect. Registration at the Resort Gate where you'll get a t-shirt. Then re-rides over and over on Magnum until the park opens. There's no need to exit your seat until then. After that it's on to Gemini where one side of the coaster and it's two trains will be dedicated to Coasting for Kids participants only (the rows will be chained off). Participants are free to exit for breaks whenever they'd like and can stop riding all together whenever they'd like. Boxed lunch on will be provided.

Everyone just has a good time and swapping seats is cooperative, so getting some front seat or back seat rides is easy. I don't know how anyone could marathon back seat on Gemini for too long though. Ouch.

I'm already signed up, so see you there.

Richie A.

Thanks guys. Anyone remember what the boxed lunches were like in the past?

I have done the past 2 yrs at CP and loved it! This year, might be doing Valleyfair. Wanted to do Canada's Wonderland. But, the hassle of getting passport for stepson, made us reconsider. I so wanted to marathon Behemoth!

Sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie, pop (soda), water
YMMV

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Lots and lots of water. You definitely don't want to neglect the water.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service