CoasterMania 2015

It sure would be disheartening to know that the person was wearing the shirt as some kind of "joke" relating to the incident. I too saw him during the event and my entire group kind of groaned and looked at each other in disapproval. Of course, there will always be the chance that he didn't know. But I would also assume that someone who has been on a ride in another country would be more clued into the coaster world news. I mean, I had seen the article everywhere. From my coaster and NON coaster friends.

If he knew about the event and did it on purpose (as some kind of mean jest) then boy is he stupid thinking that there'd be some kind of positive gratification from fellow enthusiasts. Which is why I almost lean more towards him not knowing about the events. It falls in the same argument as "They chose to live like that. They made the choice to be gay." Why the heck would someone make a choice to be in a minority that is hated by a vast majority of the world and is constantly being discriminated against? For fun? To see what would happen?

However, the world is also full of people with a sick sense of humor. So it's also with in reason that he did it for some kind of sick kick.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service