CoasterMania 2006

Any word as to if and when there will be a CoasterMania this year? I went last year and absolutely LOVED it and will do it all over again if possible.

Bill in Morton, IL

Yes, on June 2. Information should be coming out soon.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Do I need a Coasterbuzz membership to eneter CoasterMania?

I know an ACE membership will help, but I am contemplating joining the CoasterBuzz Club.

This has always been the rule:

... tickets can only be purchased by guests presenting a current, valid and official membership card from a credible amusement park industry club or roller coaster club. If you have any doubt whether your club qualifies, please contact the Cedar Point Public Relations Department in advance. You may purchase a ticket for one guest who is not a club member.

Haven't been able to get PB on the list of credible clubs yet huh?

Goodbye MrScott

John

Well, maybe if we were a club.

*** Edited 1/11/2006 5:44:30 PM UTC by Walt***

Look for money in CB's hands soon.

thanks for your help with my login issue.

Can some one describe CoasterMania to me. I'm an ACE member, and I herd about it before but I was not a member at the time.

CP03 said:
Can some one describe CoasterMania to me. I'm an ACE member, and I herd about it before but I was not a member at the time.

Here's the 2005 flier, it may give you an idea of how the event is setup...

http://www.coasterbuzz.com/pdf/CoasterMania2005.pdf *** Edited 1/13/2006 2:18:54 AM UTC by DBCP***

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

That's the '05 flyer.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

CP03, My girlfriend and I are ACE members and we went last year for the first time. We had a very, very great time. We met alot of great people including a couple and their daughter from our own home town here in Pa. We were really impressed how the ride ops were so great to us. The ERT is really the best part of all.

Jeff said:
That's the '05 flyer.

Yeah, I know; I just though it'd give an idea as to what the event was like. *** Edited 1/13/2006 2:20:07 AM UTC by DBCP***

uuuuuummmmm the link did not work so I guess I will just wait until more information comes out. I don't think I will be able to go any ways, school dosen't get out here until like the 16th of June:(. Didn't they have it on fathers day in 2004 witch was like the 20th. I was their that time not sure if it was CoasterMania though.

CP03 said:
uuuuuummmmm the link did not work so I guess I will just wait until more information comes out.

It is a PDF file, so you will need Acrobat Reader to open it.

Well I finally got around and down loaded Acrobat Reader. So CoasterMania is CP letting people in clubs be able to ride certain rides before the park opens and after it closes, basically.
*** Edited 1/14/2006 11:40:13 PM UTC by CP03***

RIDE ON, and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON...

Yes, surtin rides.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

"Surtin"? You are killing me!

The word is "certain".

Excuse me while I go drive a screw driver into my temple.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

My bad.

RIDE ON, and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON...

For anyone who went last year, what were the lines like for Top Thrill Dragster and Millennium Force ERT?

1)TTD 2)MF 3)Magnum 4)WT 5)Raptor

I never did see anything in the ACE magazines and never heard but does anyone know what the turn out was last year at CoasterMania? I also wonder what they are predicting for this year. I know I'll be there.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service