Closing day 2014

I'm just curious as what to expect 11/2. Does CP usually have special ceremonies or activities? We've taken advantage of so much fun this year, and plan on making a HallowWeekend trip. But 11/2 might be a little 'sad' at the same time. I'm just looking for input as what to plan for. Crowds heavy, slow running rides due to crew staffing etc....And on a side note-Tonys blog today was spot on about the 'coaster ridin' shorts. I have a whole wardrobe, and bright neon tie-dye shoes, just for Cedar Point LOL !Thanks in advance!

Keep passing the fun along!

They say the last day will have fun activities this year and quote "It is a must visit day" Expect heavy crowds, have a nice visit though!

Expect heavy crowds...why? It's likely to be cold, and the following day is a work/school day. The crowds will not be heavy.

Well I went closing day I don't remember what season and it was packed maybe it changed..

I'd think potentially cooler weather and school play a big part in that weekend. That doesn't bother me, as it's scheduled vacation for myself. I'm just hoping for co-operative weather conditions for our final rides of 2014 on our favorites-MF, TTD, Maverick & Magnum! Mother nature will hold the cards on that! And I also guess 'packed' means different to some, compared to others. I am willing to wait, for most rides, as the only 'walk on' I expect to see is for Mean Streak. I was maybe just hoping for a few more bonuses like we had this weekend. Time will tell!

Last day of the season is generally not very busy. Most HallowWeekend activities are over and like someone said its likely to be cold, it is November after all. This is the first I can remember though CP doing anything out of the ordinary. Either way - Ill be there!

Last year it was pretty empty. We were in winter coats but still had a blast :)

Yeah..the 'deals and activities'..that's what caught my eye! More so the activity part! Who wouldn't love some extra, last chance ERT, right? We'll be bundled up, or plan to be dressed appropriately! I just hate bulky clothes and ride restraints-bad mix. I would really enjoy meeting everybody. other than a enthusiast club(member) event, is anybody planning anything else as far as a meet-up that weekend?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service