Closing Day- 10/28

We won't forget you pink shoes either Jess.  I'm there Sunday, well see on saturday.
-----------------
This second hill is my favorite part of the ride. It is so Cool!
Gemini 100
Its Dan K's fault
Probably Sunday afternoon, maybe Friday night.
I'll be working.

Not crying, trust me.  Very happy.

Jeff will possibly be there.

Not working.

Probably not crying either.

-Natalie
Who experienced head trauma today.

I'll be up there on Saturday... just look for the infamous coasterbuzz t-shirt.

-----------------
Lotus Notes SUCK!!!!

I'm still working on trying to get there on Sunday as I said in my prior posts, wow i'm not feeling good I think i'll have to call in sick next sunday. Oh boy i'm gonna be in trouble. Natalie where are you working closing weekend....Peanuts ? hehehehe.......I feel your pain, remember I was the TL there in 2000 !

-----------------
Raptor Crew 01
Blue Streak Crew 00
Wildcat Crew 99
Vertigo Launches : 4
Vertigo Wipe-outs : 1

Actually I'm working MF closing weekend, just like it says in the Employee Lounge.  Roger that!

-Natalie
Blame Canada.

Aww poop on me, I'm going the 27th.....I guess I'll have to wait until next year to meet some GTTPers.
-----------------
2001 MF Count: 10
Anyone going to set a meeting for any of the 3 days?
-----------------
DT80: 30 and proud of it!
Member of the O.C.
Yeah Friday night, 6pm Raptor entrance. I'll be there.
-----------------
This second hill is my favorite part of the ride. It is so Cool!
Gemini 100
Its Dan K's fault
What kinda crowds r there excpected to be on closing weekend ??(Note: Low 20's might have something to do with it?)
You guys Kiss the coasters A good night and winter for me as I will be unable to attend..Were expecting LARGE crowds at our Haunt this weekend and being one of the owners, it would be incorrect for me to split on them

-------------
http://www.msu.edu/~armbrus9/cp.html
mf laps = 100! No More No Less!!
Wheres the Electricity!

*** This post was edited by Jeffrey Spartan on 10/25/2001. ***

MiLIENiUmGuRL-dont ever anticipate a smaller crowd due to the weather, especialy on closing weekend. Last year during one weekend I was working on Raptor it hit 28 degrees, the wind was WHIPPING, we had HAIL storms and people were STILL riding! I had (no lie) 4 layers of clothes on and was still freezing. Entrance was horrible,
(except talking to everyone which I just loved :))
but being on the platform was even worse. I was on dispatch during one of the rotations and every time a train pulled out of the station the cross wind about knocked me over. I know Raptor ran in the cold and wind but I am not too sure about every thing else, so maybe the crowds arent as much a question as ride operation? There is always DT!! ;)
Sparty-bummer, but I'm sure we'll bump into each other at least once this winter, get my Po!nt? ;)

Jo
2000 Raptor Crew
Gemini 100 "Survivor"
Po!nter Girl-FOREVER! :)
Hoopers PIC :)
-------------
Cowboys dig cowgirls in trucks
Cowgirls dig cowboys in Wranglers! ;)

Aww! Raptor Jo!  I can so belive working in cold is no fun. I guess people wanna get their rides up before the horrible off-season:( Espically with those season passes. I just have a feeling it's not going to be that crowded.... ( I have my reasons I guess) and I really hate that feeling because I know I can't be there and I have to wait one whole awful year till my next visit.. Nevertheless, I hope my guts right and all U gttper's have a great time! *sigh*
Jo was there on that weekend you worked Raptor last year. Catherine rode it....I didn't. We did do MF and Magnum a lot of times in the freezing rain. The crowd was down that day. However, you are right closing weekend will be crowded no matter what the weather. Enjoy a few coaster rides for us GTTP's who can't be there with you. We will chat during the off-season though by email....Later!  :)
-----------------
Joey

*** This post was edited by coasterkingoftheworld on 10/25/2001. ***

I will be there Sunday. I would love see Jo, Hooper and Dan again! The coolest people ever!

Plus all the cool CPers I haven't met yet like RGR.

-------------
MF 00: 16
MF 01: 66
MF Total: 82
Be there through the thick and thin.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service