Channel 4 11:00 news tonight

For those of you that live in the central Ohio market -- NBC4 has been running promos for their 11:00 news tonight. They are going to reveal the dangers your body faces while riding roller coasters. Personally, I would rather they do a story on the brain damage you suffer from watching TV news. In any case you mighty want to tune in just for grins. I would recomend making good use of some frosty CP mugs first however.
Take notes so that you can tell the rest of us non-Ohio dwellers! I'd be interested for a few laughs.

-------------
Disaster Transport '97 Crew
Iron Dragon '98 Crew
ditto-I'd just like to live in Ohio because that kind of stuff's on all of the time and I love to watch it.

I WANT A FULL SUMMARY ON MY DESK BY 8 AM TOMORROW OR YOU'RE FIRED...lol ;)
So I don't get fired --
It was several minutes long and used PKI as the example. There was the usual "may cause brain bleeding" stuff balanced a little with a local chiropractor saying that the forces on coasters really aren't much to worry about. They warned us to follow the rules and said that wooden coasters are more jarring than steel ones. There were a couple of park patrons saying things like "Vortex bangs my ears but it is still fun." The usual.
For the script of the story, try... http://www.msnbc.com/local/wcmh/20217.asp ...or read my repost of that story and associated comments posted to news:rec.roller-coaster --Dave Althoff, Jr.
thanks for the info Tim and Rideman :)
I love how they say it is a picture of SOB and it really is just the Beast-oh well, the media screwed something up again.

(PS-I was just kidding) *** This post was edited by MFistheBEST on 7/22/2000. ***

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service