Cedar Point Live Entertainment 2016

https://www.cedarpoint.com/things-to-do/live-entertainment

The show lineup has been updated for 2016. Most of the changes were mentioned at Winter Chill Out but this does provide official show dates and names.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Luminosity this year.

"Thank the Phoenicians!"

I'm disappointed that Luminosity won't start on Coastermania day this year. That's one of my highlights of that day and that's one of the only times I'm at the park late enough to be able to see it.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Speaking of luminosity, in one of the pictures on Tony's most recent blog post (the one where he climbed the block brake spiral stairs), there's one good picture that faces Luminosity's stage. It looks like the area where the tiered seating stands were is getting a makeover!

Hopefully they're utilizing more of the space that was once occupied by Wildcat, and we will have more walking room in that area. Any little extra room helps, because that midway is just a big congestion.

I saw that too, but I think they're just using that area due to its proximity to the construction site. I recall a conversation early in the off season that they remove the bleachers annually.

Brandon

Ahh good to know. I didn't know that.

I've always had this question in the back of my mind but never really brought it up:

Will we ever see another guest performer like Carly Rae Jepsen's 2012 show? Was there some type of cost/crowd control repercussion in 2012 that made CP want to stop?

I think it would be cool if they had celebrity performances once (or maybe twice) in a summer--even if they're only moderately popular performers.

They did last year.

Off Kilter performed for a weekend. I'm willing to bet they have more followers to this day than Jepsen.

Their last performance at WDW probably had more security issues than any of her shows. ;)

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

Also Off Kilter was great, they don't have the gagging affect on me like Jepsen who's show I thankfully missed.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service