Cedar Point just announced $59.99 unlimited-access-to-dry-park-through-June-30 pass

Details here

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

Cedar Points website: information here

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

Interesting to announce on April 1st..

Looks like a great deal. Something future me may take into consideration. I have only been to the water park once in the last 5 years or so and tend to avoid October all together.

Be interesting to see with quarterly reports to see how this effects early season attendance.

I have a feeling they announced this because the Wild Card hotel package wasn't selling. That being said, this is a fantastic deal, so I'm wondering if it'll be successful and stick around. If anything, more attendance in May and June will help even out the summer crowds rather than ticket-holders procrastinating their annual CP visit and come in mid August.

I have my doubts. It's definitely a great deal, but the people most likely to buy this are relatively local to the park. Kids are still in school during May, so I wouldn't expect a large uptick in attendance during that month. And the bulk of the crowds in July/August are vacationers from out of town, who will still be making those trips in those months.

This ticket doesn't give access to the water park, so for someone on a multi-day trip, that would probably be a deterrent. I could see weekends in May, and all of June getting a slight uptick in attendance from this, but I don't think it will take away from the July/August crowds at all.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

No don't add to the least crowded months.

Seriously though a very fine deal but yeah I can see school still in session certainly being a deterrent for some. That said even if someone goes 2 days it's worth it.

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

Snake River Falls and Thunder Canyon not included, bummer.

Yes they are, after Memorial day so basically just for the month of June.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Was just being a Smart (__.__)

“Access to dry park” ;)

Both my husband and myself had major surgeries last year so did not have our season passes for the first time in ages. We never got to the park at all in 2018. We're both in better health now but unsure if we can tolerate long days in the park so we're considering this pass as part of a Lighthouse camping package. I have no desire to go to the water park anyway. Thought we'd try a couple days in May and then book again for June if it goes well.

Chris

If it includes parking, great for anyone within 1.5 hours, if it doesn't include parking...gotcha! Plus the park is crazy busy July and August...no need for revenue then.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service